Songs to Masturbate to?

"Closure" by Chevelle. Not for the lyrics, which are actually pretty depressing, but for the singer's voice and how it meshes well with the music. Very very very sexy song!

I lost my virginity when "Alive" by Pearl Jam was playing. Not sexy at all, but I still get sentimental when I hear that song! Reminds me of doing the dirty.

Want to add, also, that I can pretty much masturbate to anything. I've watched Jay Leno while doing it, Golden Girls, random commercials. I tend to tune everything out when I feel the urge to bump uglies with myself.

No, I do not get off on Jay Leno or Golden Girls. They just happened to be playing when the urge has arisen...

Bwahaha. No WAAAY. Barf.

What does it really matter? Once you get going, who's listening anyway?

Softly playing infomercials work just as well.

Well, now that you are getting into infomercials..what about regular commercials...years ago there were two commercials, one with the catchphrase.."I've fallen and I can't get up" and the other with the catchphrase, "Where's the beef". LOL

Well, now that you are getting into infomercials..what about regular commercials...years ago there were two commercials, one with the catchphrase.."I've fallen and I can't get up" and the other with the catchphrase, "Where's the beef". LOL

LOL! Well, that's not bad at all!

But the beauty of infomercials is that they so deadly boring, they are even more easily tuned out of. The point really is to tune out, isn't it? If I'm wanting to belt out lyrics while a song is playing, while you know... I dunno....seems quite confusing. Lol. (nothing like getting to that point while hearing peripherally, "It's just 3 easy payments of 39.95, if you hurry and call...")

Archived