Page 1 of 17 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do men find physically attractive in women?

What do men find physically attractive in women?

Okay so I know that different men should have different opinions. I don’t need to know the “she makes me laugh” “likes the same things I do” “is interesting to talk to” stuff. I mean pure physical attraction. Not the PC corrects answers. Just what gets your eye from across the room before you’ve even talked to her?

What kind of hair? What height? What breast size?

I know we all feel differently about people as we get to know them and the girl that is a 10 to you might bore you to tears or be a raving psychopath, but what are the physically characteristics that turn you on?

OK, you asked for non-pc:

I'm a boob man, so C, D, or larger.
    Tall too, I'm 6 feet, so I like tall.
    Legs and ass too. Looks good in a skirt.
    Last edited by Wotgorilla?; 02-13-2008 at 07:12 AM.
    "Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans."
    -John Lennon

"Got along without you before I met you, gonna get along without you now."
    -Teresa Brewer

Hmmm, I'll just bring out my shallow side and describe my "perfect woman" for you...

Between 5'6" and 5'8", thin but not petite (more athleticish), smallish chest (I don't really know cup sizes, to be honest), blonde or brunette (dirty blonde ideally), long legs, broadish shoulders(not mannish), and I used to think I really only liked long hair, but I actually haven't got a clue anymore.

Edit: No badonkadonk (sp?) butts.
    "Whenever I meet a beauty, I escape or hide in a corner. Not that I think they are intimidating, but they attract horrible people. Some guys really do their utmost to make these beautiful women believe how good they are..." - Thom Yorke

well i like a short girl, and im a sucker for pretty eyes. with exceptions i like a curl who is thin but feminine/shapely.

I like thick girls. (Not morbidly obese...) The whole skinny waif look just doesn't excite me.

And long hair, the longer the better. And I love redheads.

Pale skin is another one of my strange fascinations. The whole tanarexic thing is so fake looking.

I like shorter girls 5,2-5,5... brunettes are so sexy..long hair. olive skin.. i am also a boob man... but no plastic please.. i rather have small nautral... my ex was portuguesse and she had one of the nicest butt.. now i am kinda of a butt man... then legs.. but most importantly.. a confident, intelegent,respectfull,funny, girl with good family values are whats important...
    Last edited by bmwm3; 02-11-2008 at 10:27 PM.

Okayy what is it exactly about the female butt that turns men on so??? And do you like extra meat on it, the curves, jiggley...a Jennifer Lopez sorta thing>??? I can see big boobs, long legs, etc. but what can you do with a butt...lol????

Quote Originally Posted by bella2007 View Post
    Okayy what is it exactly about the female butt that turns men on so??? And do you like extra meat on it, the curves, jiggley...a Jennifer Lopez sorta thing>??? I can see big boobs, long legs, etc. but what can you do with a butt...lol????
    I like small butts myself. You don't have to be able to do anything with a butt to like the way it looks . It's the body as art. Women's bodies are beautiful.
    "Whenever I meet a beauty, I escape or hide in a corner. Not that I think they are intimidating, but they attract horrible people. Some guys really do their utmost to make these beautiful women believe how good they are..." - Thom Yorke

i can think of a few things....

bella- jennifer lopez butt is to big for me...has to be a good proportaion.. i like the curves, .. and the roundness on it.. when it fills the jeans out just perfect... i dont like pancake butts... or when a girls butt looks like a 10yr old boy with saggy jeans on... yes womens bodies are so beautifull.. best creation in this world...
    Last edited by bmwm3; 02-11-2008 at 11:03 PM.

Page 1 of 17 1234 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...