Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Boyfriend Wants Me to Sit on His Lap....My Concern...

My Boyfriend Wants Me to Sit on His Lap....My Concern...

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 months and while we're cuddling/making out he'll say, "Hey, sit on my lap"...I've thrown my legs over his legs (with my butt still on the seat), but he wants my butt on his legs/crotch area...

i don't have a problem with sitting on his legs, but here's the thing, he's probably 110 lbs...if that...and super skinny (he's a runner and works out hardcore)...and i'm about 140 (pretty average size girl with a little meat on her bones...)...i will admit to being self-conscious...I haven't done it yet because I don't want to crush him or be super heavy on his lap...I'm a little inexperienced in this, and I want to sit on his lap, i just don't want to crush him...

anyone else been through this situation? or guys, what if your girl was 30 pounds heavier than you? would she be crushing you?
    Last edited by ashley001; 02-06-2008 at 08:51 PM.

I personally think he loves you and every aspect of you. If he wants you to sit on his lap i'm more than positive he can handle you and your wee bit of extra weight. After all, he isn't fragile, he just wants to get closer to his woman.

Honestly, I'm gonna go the other way from OLG and say this is precisely why I can't date a man who doesn't have at least 50lbs on me. I TOTALLY feel your concern, and maybe it's a product of having been overweight before... Hell, I'm 110 and I'm still concerned every now and then even though my guys weigh in around 190 to 210. It's a pretty ingrained mental thing.

I don't know what to say other than try it, but I certainly wouldn't be comfortable either.
    Jayar

If he's asking for it, it's because he can handle it.

Guys are suckers for women's bums, specially on their laps. I bet he will be too turned on to pay attention to weight.

If you are concerned about crushing him, just remember to put both of your legs on the floor, that way he will be carrying about two thirds of the weight instead of the whole lot.

I'm a bigger guy, about 175, and I haven't been with a girl bigger than me but I'd say don't worry about it. I loved having all of my girls weight on me when we were laying around.

You aren't going to crush him at 140 lbs and he really wants you on his lap so go for it. If it hurts he will say something.

Platinum Member
    It's his lap and he is probably Ok with it. If he goes "oof!" and can't speak while turning purple you should get off him fairly soon.

Otherwise, don't worry about it.

He doesn't care about your weight. I think you care more about your weight than he ever will. Accept the love he is giving you and be happy.

im about 135 pounds and i have had a few girls sit on my lap who were heavier than me... honesty i think if you say you don't want to sit on his lap (from my experience) hes only going to become self-conscious about the fact that hes skinny. he can probably handle the weight i never had a problem with it.

10. 02-06-2008, 09:52 PM
    Reason
    bad people!!!

11. 02-06-2008, 09:55 PM
    Reason
    bad people!!!

12. 02-06-2008, 09:57 PM
    Reason
    bad people!!!

13. 02-06-2008, 09:58 PM
    Reason
    bad people!!!

14. 02-06-2008, 09:59 PM
    Reason
    LOL, ooops.

110lbs!? Someone get that boy a sandwhich...tell him no more running...squats and deadlifts...and eat alot of dead mammals, birds, and fish.

I weigh about 110 and I've had a boyfriend weighing 150 sit on my lap or even lay on me and put all his weight on me and it doesn't bother me at all. It's only uncomfortable when too much weight is on my chest, cause then its a little hard to breathe, but all I had to do was ask him to move a bit and everything was fine. So don't worry about it. At worst, you might make him a little uncomfortable, you won't actually HURT him. So go for it, you've got nothing to lose and he is asking you for it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...