do different vaginas feel alike?

iambrazilian

since i've only been with one woman, how do different vaginas feel? Obviously different, just like different penises feel different (I guess? size, width...), are vaginas differentiated in warmness, tightness, deepth?

I'm just curious...I assume they are, but to which extent. Is it something like, "oh my god, this vagina is SOOOOOO much better than that last one...". LOL!!!

My gf's vaggy doesnt feel THAT warm...b4 when I was a virgin all you hear about is wet and warm vaginas...her vagina is no warmer than what her armpit would be, lol...

sorry for the weird thread, but I am very curious...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, they are different, just like the whole lady is different from any other lady.

But you know what? They all are the same too.

Just gotta take a sampling over the course of your life.

I'm thinking that your search will go better for you if what you really seek is variety of experience, not just testing the sensations possible in the hoo-haa of various women.

If that is all you seek, then block off a week's time, bring $10K with you to Nevada and spend 24/7 at a whorehouse.

In some ways, each feels different. Some have very smooth feeling walls, others a tad rougher. The difference is usually felt because of varying degrees of tightness. Women who do kegels can actually massage you, and you feel the wall texture against you.

a guy once told me mine was nice.

no idea what he meant, he refused to elaborate lol. maybe didn't want to give TMI.

i don't feel much difference between guys penises. (not that i have had THAT many partners.. but the few I have been with). it all depended on how they used it and that's what made it feel good/better.

womens probably varies in tightness, and length of the vagina..

i always wondered this too though.

I'm pretty sure you won't need to spend $10K or even go to a man whorehouse to get a sampling. The volunteer 'army" in your own town will help ya out.

But I would not be surprised that there might be such a thing in Vegas.

hahaha! No, now I swear I wasn't asking specifically for moi was just curious

no vagina is the same

some are tight

some are not

some smell

some dont

some are hairy

some are bald

we all love the female organ though!!!!

but generally they are different. your see, your fell the difference when uyou start to experiment

Some are loose and some are tight,

Sometimes you find one that is just right.

Some are sweet and some do smell,

I have found some that I think are swell.

Some are wet and some are dry,

All are fun, and that's no lie.

Some are hairy and some are bare,

I love them all, I do swear.

Some are loose and some are tight,

Sometimes you find one that is just right.

Some are sweet and some do smell,

I have found some that I think are swell.

Some are wet and some are dry,

All are fun, and that's no lie.

Some are hairy and some are bare,

I love them all, I do swear.

When did Dr. Seuss start writing adult themed books?

Lol.

I haven't had many, but the ones I have had were all different. And i'm going to say that experience does not guarantee tightness. Going on what i've been told by the females the tightest i've encountered had 7 partners. And the loosest i've encountered had 1 other partner before me and from what she told me he was like a thimble. So he definitely didn't "stretch" her out.

But yes they all do vary in color, smell, taste, appearance. Some have large lips, some tiny. Im not going to go into bald or hairy because that does not make the vagina, its merely a haircut for it. Some are deep, some are shallow. Some are wide and some you can't even penetrate with a finger.

Im not going to go into bald or hairy because that does not make the vagina, its merely a haircut for it. Some are deep, some are shallow. Some are wide and some you can't even penetrate with a finger.

I feel that any comprehensive discussion about vaginas must include hair or lack thereof. Hair style can make or break a vagina.

I feel that any comprehensive discussion about vaginas must include hair or lack thereof. Hair style can make or break a vagina.

i think ryan is saying a vag more along the lines of having a trimmed landing strip, v shape, etc style/shaped 'do'. not bald or completely uncut and hairy but somewhere in between.

LOL make or break a vagina.. i agree.. but wiser you crack me up.

colorful observations..

Damn you look good, if thats your pic. but onto the topic.

MAKE OR BREAK LOL.....you make it sound like it's the last two minutes of a football game where you win and make it to the playoffs or lose and go home or something...LOL

Archived