Light Bondage - Tying Up Boyfriend

Bloomer

My boyfriend and I are going to try a bit of tying up at the weekend. He would like me to tie him up and blindfold him. I'm really looking forward to trying this but I'm afraid my imagination is limited and I'm not sure what to do to make his experience really different. He loves visuals usually so I guess I will have to work harder than normal if he can't see.

To those who have done this, what did you do or what did you have done to you? Any tips or ideas anyone can share with me? Heck, step by step instructions would help!

First, if he is asking for this, he wants you to be in control. So, it's about that. He is surrendering control to you. There of coruse would remain questions about whether he wants you to inflict any pain or just tease him for a while. But control is at issue, and he wants you to be the boss, and probaly not pay him much heed if he complains.

First, if you can, do not do it at a preset time. If you already know what ngiht, and there is a normal time, make it earlier. But do it as a surprise. Walk out with whatever you are going to use and tell him it is time. It would be ideal if you walked out dressed in something sexy, but not necessarily revealing. If when you walk out he does not comply, walk away, and tell him to let you know when he is going to follow instructions. Be the boss.

When you tie him up, remember he is surrendering, so take charge. He should not be allowed to come in short order, although he might be very excited. He is not asking for this with the idea of you getting him off in a few minutes. Tease him, if he gets close, stop.

Also, make him please you, and while you do it eroticize your body. When he is tied up, put your breasts in front of his face, and make him please them. Straddle his head and make him lick you. When you do both, tell him to lick what you present him, do not tell him what it is, and then when he does, ask him how he likes it, ask him if there is anything that tastes better. When he is first licking a nipple, ask him if there is anything that tastes better, and if he says no, you can be mad if you think your ____ should. Until he says he likes something better, then do not give him anything else. Make him admit he wants to eat you out. And then tell him that he better do a great job on your nipples, because he does not deserve to taste you yet.

When you want to finish, then how you do is up to you. But I would not perform oral on him.

Consider also teasing him with things on his genitals. Maybe you use a feather duster.

Finally, if you really need ideas, then check out some things on websites like link removed, which has a board with stories. Most in this area would probably be beyond (harder core) what you would seek, but that does not mean you cannot get a few ideas.

that probbaly means orally. but also and put him to work on you

ANd the world of bondage and bdsm still remains completely senseless to me. But yes the thrill (and major component) is he is trusting you with full control. I would reccommend only teasing, as bringing erotic-pain into it may be too much for you and him at first. The key with this is not doing more than what he's laid out, namely tying and blindfolding. I agree with beec on the making him please you aspect, and be "in character" but don't be crude or violent, unless he later tells you that's what he wants.

Personaly, I'd never venture into bondage or bdsm but that's for personal reasons, doesn't mean i se it as badm it;s jsut not for me. However, just have fun with this type of roleplaying and make sure you both get what;s yours, so to speak.

ahh yes the boyfriend bondage!! I have several times with my boyfriend and he does love it. I agree with all above make him work for you. I get from my breasts to toes kissed lol . Tie him, blindfold him even handcuffed him before. It is all great fun and we have been together for several years now and it never gets old. Always something new to add or build on. As long as there is complete trust in one another the go for it have fun and learn as you go!!

I wish you well with this.

Would be right up my alley actually. Once I get over my various insecurities enough to actually put myself out there, can only hope I meet a girl that would be willing to do something like this.

Have fun and as stated by others make him work for you and please you in various ways.

I know that's what I personally would want to do anyway

Archived