Smile What Did You Do For Your 17th Birthday?

I'm Completely Unsure What To Do!!

I WantMy Boyfriend To Stay Round... But Parents Wont Let us On Our Own... And They Know We Are Sexually Active So I Dont Know What The Problem Is!

So... What Did You All Do?

x
    You are in love with somebody, Even if you havent met them yet.

I Found My Man<3
    21st April 2007

are you on birth control? I hope you are taking precautions. Well, once you are an adult, living on your own, you can have your boyfriend over as much as you like. until then, you live with your parents and have to abide by their rules. i'm sure they don't want grandkids anytime soon!

I think I had a very simple party with a few friends over for my 17th.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1.

Platinum Member
    For my 17th birthday I asked my mother to invite over some of my girlfriends because I had been away all summer (my birthday is in late August). She did but didn't tell them it was my birthday - so some of them were embarassed because they didn't have gifts/didn't remember it was my birthday. I had a great time seeing them though. I also went out with my boyfriend but things were a bit on the rocks because while I was away that summer I dated the guy who painted the house I was working in as a nanny (we were allowed to see other people but it probably wasn't the best idea....).

Went to the pub with my mates and girlfriend had a really good laugh and got trollied. Then came home and had amazing sex all night. Happy days.

Lol. Yes Annie, Im On Birth Control. My Mum Came With Me To Get It And Thats When The Doctor Blurted Out I was Sexually Active. Retarded Doctor.
    You are in love with somebody, Even if you havent met them yet.

I Found My Man<3
    21st April 2007

I think I went to work at a pizza shop and my boss found out it was my b.day and gave me a free pizza.

I played shogun total war when I go home as it was my present.

Quote Originally Posted by xxlilvampxx View Post
    Lol. Yes Annie, Im On Birth Control. My Mum Came With Me To Get It And Thats When The Doctor Blurted Out I was Sexually Active. Retarded Doctor.
    I think you could sue. lol. PATIENT DOCTOR PRIVACY.

My 17th, that was a very long time ago. I recall I was in my room all day all alone.

i was in school............i dont celebrate b-days, or holidays.........but i did get 40 bucks.......

I went camping with my family. That seems like so long ago!

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Married people are more likely to be happier in the long run when compared to their single counterparts, according to U.S. scientists from Michigan ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
People who have children experience greater happiness and feel they derive more meaning from life than those without kids, claim psychologists from ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Norwegian psychologists have created a Facebook Addiction Scale test, according to which women are at higher risk of developing unhealthy dependence ...