Thread: Testicles hurt after sex

Testicles hurt after sex

Since beginning college in September, I became more sexually active, and have been having sex or some sort of sexual activity about once every other day, though weekends I sometimes have sex three times. =)

Anyway, a couple times I noticed that after sex, my testicles would hurt for about an hour after sex. This only happens after intercourse though, never after oral or manual stimulation. It's not blue balls because I orgasm each time, but its different from how the penis is generally sensitive after sex. I feel it in my testicles, and they can be temporarily relaxed by gentle massage...It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, it's extremely uncomfortable.

Any thoughts?

I'd help if I wasn't jealous.

Okay, try this on for size. I'm no doctor, but here goes. Maybe your slapping them around too hard when you thrust?

I imagine that wouldn't be the greatest feeling.

I've heard of this a few times on other sites...... to the point where guys wouldn't want to have sex or be scared of orgasm because they know it will hurt after!

I'd get a doc right away..... don't mess with the boys/berries/etc

Platinum Member Clementine orange's Avatar
    Just enjoy it - sex 3 times a day! Hurtin' testicles are a small price to pay!

on a more serious note: I agree with catwalk..

Haha and just for clarification, its the 3 times on the weekends that averages out the rest of the week lol. I'm young and I have good stamina what can I say lol.

And actually I realized that it might be that I'm thrusting too hard, cuz the time when I really noticed it was after a particularly rough session..but if it happens again I'll def see a doc. My boys have served me well, and I need to treat them with love and respect.

Step it up to once a day to toughen them up....

Platinum Member CarnelianButterfly's Avatar
    For now, if the massage helps then do the massage.

You really should see a doctor. You may have some blood flow issues or a hernia.

I might have the answer, but I need additional information before I say for sure.

Is there any time during sex that you ask the girl to kick you in the nuts?

If so, I suggest you discontinue that particular activity.

umm, maybe your having to much sex and the boys need some alone time. You are not giving them time to calm down and sleep. take a week off. If you are having sex 3x a day on weekends and every other day during the week then I think you are just overdoing it and need to take time off.
    All post by me are my opinion and I am sticking to them. They are what I know to be considering the life I have lived.

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...