In love with my girlfriends sister

What do i do? i am attracted to my girlfriends sister, she is the only one who is nice to me. i think she likes me to.

Platinum Member
    It turned from being in love to attraction? which is it?

How old are you and her (sister and g/f)

You do not date her.

If you do not love your girlfriend, you break it off to her. But you do not date her sister under any circumstances, that is just heartless.
    Mama to a beautiful baby girl born 6-25-09. :) AND a beautiful baby boy born 6-14-11. :)

Baby # 2 forever missed lost 6-3-10.

"An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth.
    Then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth".
    ~author unknown

"Victory is sweetest when you have known defeat"
    ~ Malcolm Forbes

Platinum Member
    Don't even go there. It would be a stupid move to go after your girlfriends sister. You would probably have everyone in that family hating you and it would never last. maybe her sister is just being nice and trying to make you feel welcome. She probably wouldn't want to hurt her sister either. and if u are not attracted to your girlfriend u should just break up with ehr instead of leading her on.

If your g/f is not nice to you then you don't need to be dating her but you can't date her sister. That wouldn't be right and would only cause you more problems.

If you are infatuated with her sister.... and no longer with your g/f.... dump the girlfriend... and then wait.. perhaps a relationship withthe sister could happen... but... jumping from one to the other is rubbing salt in the wounds and is an insult... It;s a tricky situation, but if you and her sister are meant to be, then you will be...

However, sounds lik you;re not thinking straight or with your heart/head

Quote Originally Posted by Hope75 View Post
    You do not date her.

If you do not love your girlfriend, you break it off to her. But you do not date her sister under any circumstances, that is just heartless.

I agree with this post.

get ready to get your eyeballs scratched out. that is all is going to come out of this. your gf's sister probably has respect for her sister and wouldn't do anything with you anyways. you should break it off with your gf if you are lusting over other women so much. especially her family.
    Not only am I friendly, but I'm invisible too.
    Too perfect of a relationship is too weird-g69
    If you say you are normal, I'd think you are weird-g69
    The world can only get better, it depends on how you look at it-g69
    'As wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me'-5fingerdeathpunch
    you cannot control the world, you can only live in it the best you can for you-g69

NooOoOoooOOoOoOoooooo

I once dated two sisters without knowing me but when they found it out - it was awful - I'd advise you to stick to one you most like. I know it is a tough decision but don't try to ride two horses at the same time. The fall is going to be very BAD.
    Lontano dagli occhi, lontano dal cuore.

^^^^
    especially when those two horses are in the same stable.
    Not only am I friendly, but I'm invisible too.
    Too perfect of a relationship is too weird-g69
    If you say you are normal, I'd think you are weird-g69
    The world can only get better, it depends on how you look at it-g69
    'As wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me'-5fingerdeathpunch
    you cannot control the world, you can only live in it the best you can for you-g69

NooOoOoooOOoOoOoooooo

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...