Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what drives a man crazy in bed?

what drives a man crazy in bed?

my boyfriend is a lot older than me and very good in bed. I don't really know what I'm doing and I want to make sure he's enjoying it too (it seems like he does, but I know he's been with women who are a lo tolder than me and probably know a lot more about pleasing a guy than i do).

Was just wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions on how to make him feel good. I'm very enthusiastic and willing to try stuff, but I'd love some new ideas. what drives a guy crazy in bed??

thanks!
    Despite the tears,
    Everything's gonna be alright
    Jeff Buckley

Gold Member
    Confidence is important liking your body not worrying about this bump or that bulge or lights off

Experimental, Nice Underwear, Being into him - and if you want to know if he is enjoying it, ask if he does either during or after. Be confident enough to ask.
    Once you start laughing you start healing.

Being single DOES NOT equate to
    1) being alone 2) leading boring life 3) being unhappy

Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back - Million Dollar Baby

It doesn't seem like it at the time, but everything happens for a reason.

Cracker crumbs in the bed drive me wild.

A quiet smile and slow motion are a close second.
    << Vigilance.

It's individual for each man. But I think not only variety in the activites but a variety in the apporach you have to sex is a good idea. Play hard to get at times, then at others, attack him. Alter everything you do at times.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."

C.S. Lewis--Answers to Questions on Christianity

Bronze Member
    Women you will have to use your imagination on this.

I like a classy lady in public who is a wh*re in the bedroom. Nothing better!!

Bronze Member
    2 things
    1) Enjoy yourself. I am driven wild by a woman who is willing to let herself enjoy sex. Many women do not let themselves enjoy sex for whatever reason. After being with a woman who does, I can never go back.

2) Willingness to please. Really, if a girl is willing to try things with me, that's all I need. I am not talking crazy things, but as long as she is not stonewalling every idea I have in the bedroom it should be ok.

8. 08-13-2007, 02:23 PM

Confidence. Not overpowering/overwhelming confidence, but just like someone else said, try not to be too hung up about the whole affair. Show him you're enjoying it - don't just lie there all quiet and not moving etc. The best thing for a guy is to see that the girl is into the moment! If there's something you like doing, show him so, and if he suggests something you haven't tried (within reason of course!) then be open to a little experimentation.

what drives a man crazy in bed?
    n>1 ladies with him. TBFH

Since every man has different kinks there is no one size fits all answer here BUT being confident and relaxed in the boudoir is a surefire hit with any man.

Try to lose the inhibitions behind closed doors and just being OPEN to different things is a turn on in itself. In other words if he suggests things that do not compromise morals or anything be very open to it.

Most men are happy if the women just shows up and most are THRILLED when she actually acts like she WANTS it. There is no real mystery to pleasing most men in bed. LOL

Try kissing licking in places other than typical sex zones.
    Slowly, the neck, nipples are great...behind the kneecap...
    Lick his fingers, one by one...
    you'll get the idea.
    it's all a fun experiment anyway...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...