Page 1 of 13 1234 ... LastLast

why do some girls spit out cum?

My gf always spits it out. I wonder why because if you already have it in your mouth, then why not just swallow?

Just curious

2. 08-07-2007, 06:13 PM
    Reason
    Language - censor evasion

It actually burns my throat to swallow. The fact that it's semen doesn't bother me at all, but I hate having it in my mouth simply because it burns.

Plus, the consistency is a little icky to swallow. Slippery and slimy. Although I've never spit, I can understand why some girls prefer to.

I think I would actually prefer to spit, but then there are new issues of where to spit, when to spit, etc.

It's just kind of weird - she immediately goes to the bathroom and spits it in the toilet.

Have you ever tasted your own semen? I always recommend that to guys who wonder about their girlfriends' habits with things like that.

Get a mouthful sometime and try to swallow it.

At least she doesn't spit it out on you.
    “Wisdom is nothing more than healed pain.”
    - Robert Gary Lee

Quote Originally Posted by shygirl23 View Post
    Have you ever tasted your own semen? I always recommend that to guys who wonder about their girlfriends' habits with things like that.

Get a mouthful sometime and try to swallow it.
    I'm not into tasting my own bodily fluids. I guess I'm curious but that's just not something I'm interested in doing. Then again I wouldn't complain if my girlfriend spit it out either... or if she didn't give oral for that matter.
    "Whenever I meet a beauty, I escape or hide in a corner. Not that I think they are intimidating, but they attract horrible people. Some guys really do their utmost to make these beautiful women believe how good they are..." - Thom Yorke

I've had a couple of GF's that did the exact thing. I don't think it is weird at all. Different strokes for different folks. If she doesn't want to swallow, I wouldn't complain about it to her.

Its a pretty good compromise from where I sit. I would personally find it more pleasurable to stay inside her mouth when I climax than if she took it out. If she decides she doesn't want to swallow - well, she still is a trooper in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by herewegoagain View Post
    My gf always spits it out. I wonder why because if you already have it in your mouth, then why not just swallow?

Just curious
    This is a strange question... at least as strange as your GF for spitting. If you were sucking on someone, would you swallow it? Or, put another way, if your GF discharged something from her vagina, would you swallow that? Or further, isn't her menstrual blood filled with protein? Why now swallow that?

Quote Originally Posted by IronLion85 View Post
    I'm not into tasting my own bodily fluids. I guess I'm curious but that's just not something I'm interested in doing. Then again I wouldn't complain if my girlfriend spit it out either... or if she didn't give oral for that matter.
    Well, if you don't expect oral from her, then you really have no reason to need to taste yourself.

I've tasted myself before. I would never expect a guy to do something that I wouldn't do myself.

If a guy ever got pissed at me for not swallowing or something like that, I'd make him taste himself and see what it was like. Then see if he could blame me for not wanting to.

Seems fair to me, but maybe I'm crazy and irrational.

Hold on now, I was just curious. I have never complained to her or mentioned it to her. I'm happy with the way she satisfies me.

Just curious, nothing more.

Page 1 of 13 1234 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...