Guys,do you touch girls you are not attracted to?

sparkly

someone i know keeps sneaking up on me and poking me. we get along great.we talk heaps,and when he does poke me he looks at me and smiles afterwards,like he wants a reaction from me. do you even think of touching a woman you aren't attracted to?

I don't think there's a clear cut answer to that. You would tend to be more touchy feely with a girl if you were attracted to her, but you still might be that way if you were just really close with a girl I suppose. At least it demonstrates that you are comfortable with physical closeness with that person, and that's not a bad thing.

Are you trying to determine whether this guy might like you?

Same response as darkpumpkin and some people are just naturally touchy-feely.

As with all your other posts, is your point to feed your ego as far as whether he is attracted to you or are you wondering also if he is interested in dating you? It's fine if it's the former of course! If the latter, as I've mentioned flirting does not necesarily mean interest in dating.

Perhaps the way to find out is to watch what he is like with other people. Some people are just touchy feely people. If he is like that with others then its nothing. If he isnt then perhaps its something.

Or as a completely off the cuff, Crazzzzy idea ... Ask Him ! (or bring the subject up, at least you will know... But prepare your answers).

I think some guys are just like that. There's a guy at my work whose several years younger than me, someone I'd never date, whose like that. I don't think he's interested in me "in that way", but we are pretty good friends. He likes to do stuff like that. The poking/touching is pretty normal with him.

I personelly wouldn't touch a girl if I didn't like her. However, it can be misleading. While it is a possitive sign I think some people are just most confortable with getting into others personal space.

Where I work there are several woman who will sometimes poke me or touch me somewhere when close by, some more so than others. One even softly punched me in the arm today while messing around. All these women as far as I know are in relationships or married so there's pretty much nothing more to it.

I have guy friends who poke me or playfully hit me. But, a random guy doing it, I would think something was up. I do have a guy(an acquaintence) who brushes up against me sometimes or touches my arm, or is in my personal space a lot, but I have a feeling its just him being sincere. I know with patients I take care of, I tend to put a hand on their shoulder or back to let them know I care. As for poking, honestly I only do that to friends....

Archived