Does she think of me as much as I think of her?

CP4Life

For the people that been in some of what of the same situation, tell me what you think or what you did.

I never dump someone before, nor felt so attach to someone before. I was her first love, she lost her virginity to me, and I was her first everything. So usually that means I'll always have a little spot in her heart for the rest of her life no matter what right. Our relationship was great, mostly positive with us and I just treated her like a princess giving her everything I could. I just did everything I possibly could and was her best b/f.

So my question is, does she think of me as much as I do? I would be happy if she thinks of me at least once or twice a day. For all the good things we been through and there is honestly like 1 or 2 bad things that happen in our relationship. We never really had a fight before either. So does she think of me quite often?

What have you guys done when you dump a person who you care about a lot? You think about them quite often? I never experience where I dump a girl before so I don't know. I just know getting dump, you think about them quite some time.

One more thing, if it was a great relationship and its something a girl would love to have. Does that give me a better chance for her to come back or does it give her the knowledge to think there is better so she'll try to find it?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've learned from experience that everytime you are thinking of them they are most likely thinking of you. If she still feels the way you feel. Of course she is thinking about you. When I asked my friends if I was crazy to think about him this much they all say it's normal even though you feel like you are crazy. But don't worry you aren't crazy. It's normal to think of that person you have been with. Especially after being with that person so long. As cliche as I sound...I know how you feel.

She said her feelings changed a little after someone said something very disrespectful to her. I do think about her a lot, especially when I'm alone and bored. I just don't think she thinks of me as much as I think of her. There are days when I think too much of her and I'm just hurting myself inside on purpose.

But I am making progress with my pain, it has gotten a lot better then when it first started.

Well a close friend of mine has no experience in falling love so he doesn't know some people changed a little in their life for the love one. He thought she changed me and I only do stuff that only includes her which he is wrong. I just fell in love with her and I crave the feeling she gives me so I would want to be with her more and more. He just thought wrong and did something I'll always hate. He has an anger problem and he admitted that and said sorry to her. I don't remember everything he said to her but he said something in this matter..."You took my bestfriend away from me, I hope your happy. You changed him." And some more like that but forget. She didn't want to be the reason for me losing a close friend and it made her bust out of tears but she got over it a little. That was the reason why we broke up because she didn't want to be the reason why I lost a good friend but now me and the guy are better then ever it seems. And she is happy that we are actuallly but thats what changed her feelings a little about me.

But her feelings have gotten a little better for me on my birthday(did stuff like old times, it seemed like we were dating). After that day, she said she missed us more and other things.

I just hope she thinks of me quite often each day like I do for her. I don't like the reason we broke up, I don't deserve a broken heart like this because it was someone else that ruined our relationship.

I'm going to tell you a little secret that women will not tell you. Especially the young ones, do not like being treated like princesses. This is why she is not with you. They want a challenge, a guy who they cannot have, or are constantly afraid of losing. When she thinks of you, she will think, oh yeah that guy, he was so nice. I hate to say this but she doesn't think of you in a romantic way. She wants to compare the next guy who doesn't give her everything to you. This means, when she finds a guy who plays games with her, she will always compare you to him, and always want to change him so that he becomes you. The more he resists, the more she will love him. Welcome to dating young American women. Glad you are here.

yeah i am dating my x too. But the thing is i don't know if we are x's yet. I don't think it's fair that you broke up over what your friend said. I made it a point to never break up again over someone else again. Me and my boyfriend broke up the first time because his mom didn't like me but that was back in highschool when we had no control over our relationship. After getting back together I made it a point to never break up over anyone. When you are in a relationship it is just the two of you. All that matters is you and that other person. Like I said in my relationship... "I'm not going to marry your mother i'm going to marry you and your friends aren't in the relationship at the end of the night it is just you and me"

If you ever have contact with her again. If you want more than a ZERO percent chance of getting her back, this is what you do; Complete change of character. No more mr. nice guy. You be caring, but indifferent. No calls, no texts, when she calls answer once, let it go to voice mail twice. If you act like someone who you never were, you have a better chance. Right now, the more you think of this emotional BS about tears and missing. She may find someone else. But right now you have Zero chance, if you change how you treat her, you will bump that number up. My condolences.

not all girls are comparing him to the next guy she is dating. and if she is comparing isn't it good that you are the one that she is comparing to? and once she dates the other losers and realized no matter what she does to try and change them they aren't you then it will hit her and she will think more on....damn i miss him

and if she is comparing isn't it good that you are the one that she is comparing to? and once she dates the other losers and realized no matter what she does to try and change them they aren't you then it will hit her and she will think more on....damn i miss him

THIS IS CORRECT. BUT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN UNTIL SHE REACHES THE AGE OF 25 TO 28. Unless he has that many years, he should realize that she is young and no young girl likes a nice guy in a romantic way.

THIS IS CORRECT. BUT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN UNTIL SHE REACHES THE AGE OF 25 TO 28. Unless he has that many years, he should realize that she is young and no young girl likes a nice guy in a romantic way.

i'm younger than 25 and I want the nice guy. you sound like you are stereotyping every girl. not every girl is a B and some do want the nice guy. I complete disagree with you ignoring her. She's a girl if she feels like you don't want to return her calls and ignore her she is going to move on. You shold sound not to be needy like if she calls you you can call back later that day or the day after but not wait too long. Like any girl she doesn't want to feel like you don't care. Just make good choices. You don't have to call her back right away or answer if you are busy. Just be honest and let her know that you do need time but don't want to exclude her from your life.

I agree with both of you and here they are:

If I show her I'm easy, for example: If she knows I'll be there when she is ready then she will take her time. I don't want that and I gotta show her she has a chance that she can lose me. If she thinks she will lose me then the time might go by faster. I'm doing the NC right now. I haven't talk to her in a couple days so far and when she calls me, I was going to let it hit my voice mail first then call back later saying, did you call me? She does need to know she has a chance of losing me, I agree with that.

What else I agree with is, eventually it will hit her and she will realize what she is missing. As much as she MIGHT want a challange, if she gets that loser b/f that treats her like crap(she has had a b/f like that before and does not like to be treated wrong, she does like a caring person that treats her good. Probably because she lost her father and she loved him so much) then it will hit her again and realize how much see misses me. She will eventually miss me from anything.

I'm just doing the NC right now unitl her birthday. July 24 will be the next time I come to her and talk unless she calls me before that. I'm supposed to go her house that day and she has a family part that I'm also invited to. I also will never talk about our relationship unless she brings it up. After all, she has told her and my family we will be back together and both of our family thinks we went back out again cause we kind of did but then yeah.

i'm younger than 25 and I want the nice guy. you sound like you are stereotyping every girl. not every girl is a B and some do want the nice guy. I complete disagree with you ignoring her. She's a girl if she feels like you don't want to return her calls and ignore her she is going to move on. You shold sound not to be needy like if she calls you you can call back later that day or the day after but not wait too long. Like any girl she doesn't want to feel like you don't care. Just make good choices. You don't have to call her back right away or answer if you are busy. Just be honest and let her know that you do need time but don't want to exclude her from your life.

I agree and not all girls are the same. Age 16-20 usually are almost the same I think. I'll always show her I care and she knows that but I do need to show her I'm not always going to wait for her. I'm just not going to talk about the relationship unless she does.

it's good that you comprimised on both of what we said. you sound like smart dude you don't need our advice you know what you want to do so just do it. it's proof of what you wrote is what you should do and now all you have to do is follow through. her birthday will probably bring up both of your feelings. it's ok that you are doing the NC just don't make her feel like you are ignoring her. girls hate that it drives us nuts. i've learned to not call mine all the time. and when i leave him alone he calls more and txts more and wants to see me. see i learned to think like a guy and not be soo needy because guys don't want a girl that's needy. that part the other guy is right about. just be strong but don't be afraid to show your feelings. just cause you are a guy doesn't mean you have to so tough and macho. but you already know that. Her birthday is important. I think it'll be good that you see her and spend time. Make her miss you. You sound like a nice guy and I don't even know so this girl definitely must know she is missing out. just be patient and still to you rules and obey you heart but be aware of your head.

Thanks but I would love advice and all the help I can get because this is my first broken heart and serious relationship. I have showed her a couple times of my tears, she knows my feelings are really strong for her. Your so right about her not calling me because it drove me crazy, I just wanted to text her, call her, and drive by her house. But I didn't want to annoy her which I did a little on day talking about us a lot but I know now not to talk about us, thats her job becuase I don't want to ruin anything or annoy her again.

I don't want to be cocky or anything but from all the guys I know, she is missing something good and she is missing something special and rare. I'm not like most guys from the knowledge I know from guys. She is almost making me lose something special and rare that I deeply love so much.

I hope birthday and the party turns out to be a big plus for me. As long as I don't talk about us and just be the person who she fell in love with, I'm sure I'll be ok. But I'll always show I care about her and I'll always be there for her since she is my first everything and I'm her first everything. The first broken heart is the worse, I really hate this feeling.

But thank you and still give me all the help you can because it will make a difference in my relationhship, I'm sure of it.

This thread has helped me alot, although the situation is completely different. i have just started NC and its been 1 day, one of the hardest days of my life, but im coping just about. I still want her back, but i was always there for her, it was a LDR i used to text call and talk on msn/skype every day, and we used to talk alot, im not going to ignore her, but im not gonna make first contact, so it will be very different for her. i think this is the right thing to do.

im really paranoid that if i dont contact her she will forget me, move on and never contact me again

Benjy

This thread has helped me alot, although the situation is completely different. i have just started NC and its been 1 day, one of the hardest days of my life, but im coping just about. I still want her back, but i was always there for her, it was a LDR i used to text call and talk on msn/skype every day, and we used to talk alot, im not going to ignore her, but im not gonna make first contact, so it will be very different for her. i think this is the right thing to do.

im really paranoid that if i dont contact her she will forget me, move on and never contact me again

Benjy

she won't forget about you. like i've said before just make it clear that you are giving her time and that you are still there. but it is good to let her know that you aren't always going to be there. if it's new that you are NC it will be ok. the first couple of days are the hardest but you will start to miss her more and hopefully she will start to miss you more. if she feels the same way you are feeling you will talk more. maybe see eachother less to appreciate it more but don't ignore her.

She used to call me a lot then last tuesday I brought up our relationship and shed a little tear which she hated that. So I haven't talk to her since thursday I think.

We were really close again and doing well until I brought that up again! Why do I keep doing that and doing the wrong things. I was thinking with my heart instead of my head.

if she feels uncomfortable with it don't mention it. but sometimes you just can't help it and your heart takes over. so don't bring it up till she ready. she will let you know. right now it sounds like she is just enjoying your time alone and let her realize what she is missing. you have nothing to prove but showing her that you still care. but also show her you aren't going to be there forever. see how it goes for a while and if you feel like it's going no where then it's time to re-evaluate the situation.

You are a %100 right! She doesn't feel like talking about it and she just wants to enjoy her time alone and have fun. I'll let her contact me and let her bring up the relationship. I'll show her I still care about her but show I won't I always be there. I'll let the time go by with NC and show her she can lose me and miss something she might regret. I just have a lot of hope and hope things will go great.

You are a %100 right! She doesn't feel like talking about it and she just wants to enjoy her time alone and have fun. I'll let her contact me and let her bring up the relationship. I'll show her I still care about her but show I won't I always be there. I'll let the time go by with NC and show her she can lose me and miss something she might regret. I just have a lot of hope and hope things will go great.

i'm sure things will work out to how they are suppose to. now just remember what you wrote and stick to it. let her bring it up. she knows that you are aware of it but let her aware that every day that passes is a day she is closer to losing you. you don't have to say it outloud but your actions will show her. let her know you care but let her know that if your train decides to leave she can't catch another one like it. be strong and keep up the good thoughts and actions.

Thanks, she has just gaven me so much hope telling family and friends we'll be back together when she is ready from a serious relationship. Both of our family think we are back together because we were but the next day she said she wasn't quite ready yet.

Right now, she thinks I'll wait forever and she needs to know that is not true. As bad as I would, that wouldn't be fair for myself and I wouldn't have a great time for awhile. The way we met is coming up in Aug, that should bring some old memories for her. I'm close with the fam and they like to see me around and the family party, that might be a good ending if we don't speak of the relationship and just have fun/good time. She likes that with me...

She just gives me a lot of hope and now I just have to be strong enough to know if that never happens, I'll rebound from it.

This is really hard but your making it better, thanks...

Archived