Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Does she think of me as much as I think of her?

For the people that been in some of what of the same situation, tell me what you think or what you did.

I never dump someone before, nor felt so attach to someone before. I was her first love, she lost her virginity to me, and I was her first everything. So usually that means I'll always have a little spot in her heart for the rest of her life no matter what right. Our relationship was great, mostly positive with us and I just treated her like a princess giving her everything I could. I just did everything I possibly could and was her best b/f.

So my question is, does she think of me as much as I do? I would be happy if she thinks of me at least once or twice a day. For all the good things we been through and there is honestly like 1 or 2 bad things that happen in our relationship. We never really had a fight before either. So does she think of me quite often?

What have you guys done when you dump a person who you care about a lot? You think about them quite often? I never experience where I dump a girl before so I don't know. I just know getting dump, you think about them quite some time.

One more thing, if it was a great relationship and its something a girl would love to have. Does that give me a better chance for her to come back or does it give her the knowledge to think there is better so she'll try to find it?

Silver Member alwaysthegirlfriend's Avatar

Thinking

I've learned from experience that everytime you are thinking of them they are most likely thinking of you. If she still feels the way you feel. Of course she is thinking about you. When I asked my friends if I was crazy to think about him this much they all say it's normal even though you feel like you are crazy. But don't worry you aren't crazy. It's normal to think of that person you have been with. Especially after being with that person so long. As cliche as I sound...I know how you feel.

She said her feelings changed a little after someone said something very disrespectful to her. I do think about her a lot, especially when I'm alone and bored. I just don't think she thinks of me as much as I think of her. There are days when I think too much of her and I'm just hurting myself inside on purpose.

But I am making progress with my pain, it has gotten a lot better then when it first started.

it gets better. it's just hard at first. what do you mean her feelings changed? like i said before you think you are thinking about her a lot but it's not don't worry

Well a close friend of mine has no experience in falling love so he doesn't know some people changed a little in their life for the love one. He thought she changed me and I only do stuff that only includes her which he is wrong. I just fell in love with her and I crave the feeling she gives me so I would want to be with her more and more. He just thought wrong and did something I'll always hate. He has an anger problem and he admitted that and said sorry to her. I don't remember everything he said to her but he said something in this matter..."You took my bestfriend away from me, I hope your happy. You changed him." And some more like that but forget. She didn't want to be the reason for me losing a close friend and it made her bust out of tears but she got over it a little. That was the reason why we broke up because she didn't want to be the reason why I lost a good friend but now me and the guy are better then ever it seems. And she is happy that we are actuallly but thats what changed her feelings a little about me.

But her feelings have gotten a little better for me on my birthday(did stuff like old times, it seemed like we were dating). After that day, she said she missed us more and other things.

I just hope she thinks of me quite often each day like I do for her. I don't like the reason we broke up, I don't deserve a broken heart like this because it was someone else that ruined our relationship.

Bronze Member
    I'm going to tell you a little secret that women will not tell you. Especially the young ones, do not like being treated like princesses. This is why she is not with you. They want a challenge, a guy who they cannot have, or are constantly afraid of losing. When she thinks of you, she will think, oh yeah that guy, he was so nice. I hate to say this but she doesn't think of you in a romantic way. She wants to compare the next guy who doesn't give her everything to you. This means, when she finds a guy who plays games with her, she will always compare you to him, and always want to change him so that he becomes you. The more he resists, the more she will love him. Welcome to dating young American women. Glad you are here.

yeah i am dating my x too. But the thing is i don't know if we are x's yet. I don't think it's fair that you broke up over what your friend said. I made it a point to never break up again over someone else again. Me and my boyfriend broke up the first time because his mom didn't like me but that was back in highschool when we had no control over our relationship. After getting back together I made it a point to never break up over anyone. When you are in a relationship it is just the two of you. All that matters is you and that other person. Like I said in my relationship... "I'm not going to marry your mother i'm going to marry you and your friends aren't in the relationship at the end of the night it is just you and me"

Bronze Member
    If you ever have contact with her again. If you want more than a ZERO percent chance of getting her back, this is what you do; Complete change of character. No more mr. nice guy. You be caring, but indifferent. No calls, no texts, when she calls answer once, let it go to voice mail twice. If you act like someone who you never were, you have a better chance. Right now, the more you think of this emotional BS about tears and missing. She may find someone else. But right now you have Zero chance, if you change how you treat her, you will bump that number up. My condolences.

not all girls are comparing him to the next guy she is dating. and if she is comparing isn't it good that you are the one that she is comparing to? and once she dates the other losers and realized no matter what she does to try and change them they aren't you then it will hit her and she will think more on....damn i miss him

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysthegirlfriend View Post
    and if she is comparing isn't it good that you are the one that she is comparing to? and once she dates the other losers and realized no matter what she does to try and change them they aren't you then it will hit her and she will think more on....damn i miss him

THIS IS CORRECT. BUT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN UNTIL SHE REACHES THE AGE OF 25 TO 28. Unless he has that many years, he should realize that she is young and no young girl likes a nice guy in a romantic way.

•  

• Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Related Articles & Books
    by Margarita Nahapetyan
    Checking and following the activities of an ex partner through social networking site Facebook can seriously interfere with a person's ability to ...
    by Margarita Nahapetyan
    Most people get divorced hoping to have a better life and find more happiness than they had in their marriage. However, a new national study by Iowa ...
    by Margarita Nahapetyan
    Brides who hesitate about getting married might want to consider having second thoughts before starting a life-long commitment, suggest psychologists ...