Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do I make him cum

How do I make him cum

So basically I always orgasm mulitple amounts of times during sex with my boyfriend. Well we've been dating about a year and the most he's same is twice (in one night). Since we've been doing it for awhile he can last a lot longer which I don't mind what so ever because I can keep cumming. The thing is he wants to last longer so he can make me cum over and over again but I want him to cum!!!!

How do I make him cum or what can I do that will make it almost impossible for him to not cum?

Also, guys, if you have to pee and your having sex (lets say in the morning) when most guys have to pee) is it harder or impossible to cum if you have to pee???
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

its all a mind thing. he is trying soooo hard to think about not cumming he wont come for a while. We as guys will think of anything to please the girl. I have personally thought about sports baseball etc. If we get into it and we just going off the afection and lust then we would come a lot faster. See what his fantasies are. ROle Play, what ever it takes to get him alllll into it. once his mind will go into that extacy level he will come and you will come with him at the same time. then the second time around willll be longer. so if you want him to cum, tell him to focus on cuming first, then wait a bit and go for round two. no matter what he will last longer the second time around so then he can focus on pleasing you.

Quote Originally Posted by l0velife View Post
    Also, guys, if you have to pee and your having sex (lets say in the morning) when most guys have to pee) is it harder or impossible to cum if you have to pee???
    It's harder to cum when you have to pee.

It seems that he wants to please you and you want to please him. But how do you know he does not like things as they are?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."

C.S. Lewis--Answers to Questions on Christianity

I know he likes things as they are and so do I but just out of curiosity you know?

He likes to please me and I like to please him and I know by me being pleased he's pleased but I just like watching him when he's finishing and the fact he lasts so long and makes me finish over and over and it makes me tired but I can't stay "wet" forever. The soul is willing but the body needs rest lol
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwig View Post
    its all a mind thing. he is trying soooo hard to think about not cumming he wont come for a while. We as guys will think of anything to please the girl. I have personally thought about sports baseball etc. If we get into it and we just going off the afection and lust then we would come a lot faster. See what his fantasies are. ROle Play, what ever it takes to get him alllll into it. once his mind will go into that extacy level he will come and you will come with him at the same time. then the second time around willll be longer. so if you want him to cum, tell him to focus on cuming first, then wait a bit and go for round two. no matter what he will last longer the second time around so then he can focus on pleasing you.
    Hmmm I'm sure the girl you were having relations with would be happy to know you were thinking about baseball lol

Just kiddding I think it's cute.

So if I talk to him dirty..do you think that would make him cum faster

He def. likes when I do.. I don't know any of his fantasies but I know he likes being talked to.

Maybe I should go for that weakness

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beec View Post

It seems that he wants to please you and you want to please him. But how do you know he does not like things as they are?
    Based on what I'm gathering, she's saying she would be more satisfied if she could make him come.

I would suggest asking him questions to find out what his weak spots are and then play on those.

While your having sex, come out and say, it a I-need-this-or-i-will-die voice "I want to make you cum!" Bite and lick your lips, maybe nibble on his a little too! This has always worked for me! He will realize that him cumming will give you a lot of pleasure, if not an orgasm. When he gets to the part of an orgasm when he starts trusting harder, moan! Most guys love that!! Hope this helps!

Have you tried oral sex? I mean right before sex....
    I don't water down what I say...I just call it how I see it.

Jeremy

exactly. what ever it takes. in fact my ex knew that would be my game plan too. I love a girl to talk to me during and i get turned on from moaning. The sound of a woman moaning drives me crazy, If he likes it, the do it. talk dirty and like AJ said, tell him. I WANT YOU TO COME> **** pleaseing me right now, this is about you. lol
    u may be shocked as so will he but that should get him worked up and hopefuly comming. then like i said go for round two if you havent came yet or if he wants to please you longer. ALSO, do not rule out the possibility that maybe he is bored or tired with you. I have also had sex with an ex just to please her and i would even fake an orgasim in order to finish because i was soooo not in the extacy mood so i would of never came. hopefully thats not what it is, but never rule out the worst and when you figure it out it will be easier to accept.

Are you saying that you just don't like going so long?

Why not try something like, "it's my turn to make you feel as good as you have been making me feel".

Or if he's really just wanting to please you over and over, and it's tiring you or making you uncomfortable, why not just ask to not go as long?
    *Committing your love to someone means losing the chance to experience another person's love. So just be sure the person you are committed to deserves your love or else its not worth the sacrifice.

*Forget who hurt you yesterday, but don't forget who loves you today.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...