Thread: When a guy likes to tease you...

Gold Member

When a guy likes to tease you...

or bust your balls....(metaphorically).....what does it mean and what am i supposed to do?

because usually I will hit right back (and by that I mean I will tease them or bust their balls or respond in a cheeky manner). Right back at them.

If he teases you in a friendly kind of way, it's probably flirting. It's just like the little boy who chases the girl on the playground. He may have a little crush on you, and teasing you is his way of showing it. Depending on how he is teasing you?

it means they like you. now, in what sense of "liking" depends upon the things they say in addition to the manner in which they say (articulate) their verbal teasing.

4. 06-27-2007, 05:36 AM

Means he likes you. He just doesn't know how to express it.

As a guy have to confirm that although it all depends on the intensivity and context of "teasing".

I play and joke with a lot of girls but not in a way that expresses interest. So it depends a lot of what he is doing to get you. If it's really "teasing" stuff, stuff that shows he takes notice of you, of details related to you and all that probably means he is into you.

It's a pitty that with women it isn't as simple as that (is it in anything?) For instance women can test you like there was no tomorrow and not necessarely mean a conscious thing for you, sometimes they just like to test and test, and resisting the tests will only make the exams harder. In fact I'm going through one of those periods right now.

if that is shoegal in the avatar pic...dang.

anyway,
    i know how to hit on women. using jokes and teasing is all part of it for me. i use serious stuff too like commenting on her eyes or smile. i don't say if i don't mean it. but they can tell when i'm joking with them. women love humor. if they don't, no go for me.
    Not only am I friendly, but I'm invisible too.
    Too perfect of a relationship is too weird-g69
    If you say you are normal, I'd think you are weird-g69
    The world can only get better, it depends on how you look at it-g69
    'As wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me'-5fingerdeathpunch
    you cannot control the world, you can only live in it the best you can for you-g69

NooOoOoooOOoOoOoooooo

Quote Originally Posted by mintblossom View Post
    or bust your balls....(metaphorically).....what does it mean and what am i supposed to do?

because usually I will hit right back (and by that I mean I will tease them or bust their balls or respond in a cheeky manner). Right back at them.
    were having fun and were interested.........thats all it means, if you say will u be my man right there most will prolly say yes and declare their the luckiest dood ever

If he teases you in a friendly kind of way, it's probably flirting. It's just like the little boy who chases the girl on the playground. He may have a little crush on you, and teasing you is his way of showing it. Depending on how he is teasing you?
    Spot on shoegal - you're as intelligent as you are sexy (going on that pic).

It all goes back to first school. Every young boy will tease, pick on and pull the pig tails of the girl he fancies, and as you get older, things don't change all that much.

Teasing is a form of testing the water, before the flirting starts. If I like someone I always use this method, though I also do it with my female friends (but they know I'm just messing). That's the only pitfall. People can get the wrong message.
    If you don't shoot you don't score.

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...