My Girlfriend can't make me cum...

CrescentFresh

So lately we haven't got to see each other as often as about a month ago because she's had to live out of town for a while.

And before she was able to make me cum when we would fool around.

But lately, its like when she gives me head, i dont feel any satisfaction from it, like the super awesome feeling of a girl going down on me isn't there. its just like not as good feeling as it used to be. and i can still make myself cum but that is not an option. Cause like everytime she tries and i dont get anywhere, im left like traumatized, and im freaking out.

Is there something we should or shouldn't be doing? Cause i really need an orgasm! and she really wants to give me one! and i dont want to have to rely on myself when she can easily do it! I mean it was just fine a while back.

Am i getting used to it? and if that's the case, will this happen with sex too?

Is there something we should or shouldn't be doing? Cause i really need an orgasm! and she really wants to give me one! and i dont want to have to rely on myself when she can easily do it! I mean it was just fine a while back.

Do you show her how to hand job you? You can use one hand while she is using her mouth...???

Show her how it's done, how to move her mouth, where to place her teeth, toungue etc should help.

Do you make yourself cum while she is giving you head??

I'm not sure if you can get immune to having orgasms during oral sex because you get "used to it" (correct me if I'm wrong guys, lol)....that is, if she's doing it in a way that satisfies you. I know that my bf has always been able to climax when I go down on him each and every time and still enjoys it just as much as the first day I did it.

Like Metrogirl said, are there other issues in your relationship that may be troubling you and thus interfering with your ability to climax?

Are you attracted to her and does she do it equally as well as before when you were able to orgasm?

Are you attracted to her?

Does she do "it" well?

Are there other things that are bothering you that may be interfering with your ability to climax??

yes i'm attracted to her, im way into her. She used to do it to me all the time. But lately it's started to feel less good. I dont get it

As far as these problems go, sometimes they happen, and you don't know why. But the best cures for them that I know of are:

1. Keep your hands off yourself. No self-service, let it all back up and let that get you super horny and hard when the wind blows.

2. Make sure she only does it when she really want its. Sex is at its hottest when both people want it a lot. You not touching you will make you want it more. Make sure she wants it so bad that she would be ready to remove the chrome if your unit was a trailer hitch.

3. As any man who has ever engaged in any self-service, so basically all males older then 13 and then some, the thoughts in your head are sometimes more important that what is going on physically. Think about thigns that make you hot.

It might be because i get paranoid sometimes.

Like my last relationship ended by the girl cheating on me. And right now my girlfriend is away, and im the super paranoid type (BUT I DONT WANT TO BE!), and i'm like just always wondering sometimes if she's still into me. And i got to see her yesterday, she came down for my birthday, and i totally dont doubt her and me. She really likes me. I really like her. I just can't seem to keep focus! I totally had focus before, and i thought it WAS weird that i wouldn't be able to cum anymore. It like takes me so long, could it be her technique? cause she gets tired and it sometimes kills the feeling. And im like "i wonder if she's wondering if i'm going to cum this time" and i get all caught up in that thought, the thought of wanting to be able to perform properly. Cause i fear that maybe she will not want to be with me because she cant make me cum, like she'll think i'm not interested in her or something. Which is totally not the case, and i get all caught up in that thinking. And i cant get out of it

The problem with thinking too much happens a LOT with women in particular because it takes us longer to climax anyway. We start to become intimate with our significant other and if we start to wonder if we look sexy, if we're taking too long, if he's getting tired, etc, we get distracted and end up not being able to orgasm all together.

Don't think so much and like Beec said, when you spend time with her and prepare to have sex/oral/etc, engage in LOTS of foreplay...kissing, touching, you going down on her, stuff like that. Don't have sex or let her go down on you until you feel like you can't take it anymore. Also when she's going down on you, relax, close your eyes, focus on the feeling and tell her how you like it...faster, slower, using her hands, etc.

Also try not to be superparanoid. She likes you, you like her. What's to worry about? Don't sabotage it if there's nothing wrong. Just relax.

It like takes me so long, could it be her technique? cause she gets tired and it sometimes kills the feeling. And im like "i wonder if she's wondering if i'm going to cum this time" and i get all caught up in that thought, the thought of wanting to be able to perform properly. Cause i fear that maybe she will not want to be with me because she cant make me cum, like she'll think i'm not interested in her or something. Which is totally not the case, and i get all caught up in that thinking. And i cant get out of it

Of course it could be her technique, but if her technique has not changed, why should the results have changed. If you want her to change her technique, you need to tell her. And you need her to do what works for you. I have found women who jump right in and don't work up to things, can get tired.

And stop thinking about things that put the damper on you cumming. think about things that mkae you hot, thigns that it you thought about them while engaging in self-service would get you off.

It could be her, and it could be you.

Honestly I think it's both.

If your concentrating on blowing one through the back of her head, your more than likely not going to. You have to really relax, and really be in the mood.

My girl can suck and suck and suck till her lips are numb and red, and until I can no longer even stand for her to do it, and nothing happen. I've had a girl give me head for more than 30 minutes, and NOTHING. Why?

Because she was terrible at it, wouldn't try it long enough, and I wanted to get it over with I tried to orgasm and couldn't.

Basically, it's all in your head...the big one that is.

her technique slightly changed. actually. like she would get me off and then i would still be hard for like an hour, and she almost got me off twice once. IT WAS SO HOT.

Gah i miss it! i want it now actually i haven't came in like a week. hah i'll see her again this weekend. Maybe then, Wish me luck guys

well it could be that shes being to forceful and ruff with ur penis and its not gettin hard enough and therfore not enough blood = less sensativity. maby if she used more toung n stuff n took her time abit more b4 just going straight in mite do the trick, also it mite help to close ur eyes n look up at the sealing that way u'll be more aware of wot ur feeling and wots going on with ur body.

That seriously has to be the hardest post to ever read. Please, please learn proper grammer and spelling, as well as sentence structure before you start trying to give advice to someone about oral sex. I think you have your priorities mixed up.

• 4 years later...

what was the name of the medication that you were taking that caused this situation?

I am going through something simular and I would like to know which meds caused this.

I am taking a couple of different medications for anxiety and depression and trying to find out if this is related to that.

Archived