Licking Out & Tossing Off... 1st Time...Erm Help?

xxlilvampxx

Basically, My boyfriend wants to lick me out. And yeh, i want him to lick me out too.

By licking out i mean, licking my area downwards if yah get me.

Yeh, well ive been seeing him loads and loads, and i really trust him. I want to get licked out by him too but well, we havent got anywhere to do it! We said in the cinema on Saturday, but im not sure if i want to get my bits out in the cinema when there could be other people there. Yes, i would be covered but i still ent sure.

I really like him too and i feel like im ready for the next stage, hes fingered me loads and omg, hes good at it... I really want to return the faver too but im not sure how i can just do it?

So, the questions i want to know, Where would be a good place to be licked out?

(Baring in mind that he isnt allowed in my room yet, strict parents and there is always someone at home)

And... How do i like, toss him off if yah get me... Like How do i do it? Just put my hand there or what?

He cant drive, well he can but a Modped and he isnt going on that anymore coz he fell off the other day...

And when he fingers me we are anywhere realli... he goes in my trosures... the train, the park ect... But we use his coat to cover up and stop when anyone walks past...

• 5 weeks later...

Can I just say, I know this is old now, but I live in Colchester too and I hope to God you didn't do that in the local Odeon!

Public places are not worth the risk and it is incredibly unfair on the rest of us! I will say the same about Castle Park, it's a public place and it's just horrible for everyone else to possibly see you two doing these kinds of things, not to mention how many children there are in the park.

Ooo girl I gotta say - on the train?! And other places in public?! God i get the train a lot cant imagine what id think if i saw someone doing that...and the coat wont hide it trust me! I know its hard to find places of privacy at your age but still do you really want people to know what your doing like that? Kissing is fair enough but all the other stuff is really intimate and should be left to the privacy of your bedroom or something...

...are you able to talk to your parents well? how long have you been seeing this boy and do your parents get on? Perhaps if you can talk to your parents and explain the situation (not be so graphic of course) they may let him in your room....not to sleep over or anything yet but you never know. I know its a longshot and depends on your parents but my parents always said they would rather know what I was doing under their roof than doing it somewhere unsafe and not having advice...and in your case....in public!

Oh wow this is like a walk down memory lane. With my first serious boyfriend, we went on a lot of long walks and hikes in parks and forests and things. He wasn't allowed in my room, and I wasn't allowed in his, and there was no car, so it was outside for us. Many many times we almost got caught, but never did. It just takes creativity, but consider others around you too. No one wants to see it

Don't do it in the cinema. Ever.

Borrow a friends room if they'll let you. Wait until your parents go out and use your bedroom. It needs to be somewhere private so he can concentrate on what he's doing.

As for the other question - wrap your hand around it and move it up and down......I'm sure he'll show/tell you how he likes it.

Archived