Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think it's very possible for a "soul mate" to be your complete opposite. I hope that if and when I ever find my "soul mate" he'll be nothing like me. I think it would make the relationship more interesting.

so, what I wanted to ask:
    1) is your soul mate like yourself?

no doesnt' have to be

2) do you have many shared interests?

we starting off having complete different interests. He's a computer geek and I'm a party girl, who loves to go shopping and look pretty...when I got to know his interests I joined along with his and vise versa...some I took on as my own which we do together at times ie. working on his camaro and others I have no interest for...those that I have no interest for are what makes him unique.

3) do you think the above two criteria are necessary for a soulmate? No...the criteria is admiration for their traits and quality and getting along/communicating well.

4) any other comments...[/quote]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...