What could be cause of VERY Sore Breasts????

ncnc

Hey there. My boobs have been killing me for the past few weeks-I mean killing me, mainly when my partner touches them but they also hurt when Im just sitting there.

I did a pregnancy test an hour ago-Negative-Thankgod as I am not trying to get pregnant, I did one as I thought it might be the reason for my sore boobs. Now I am completely confused!! What could be the reason??

I have been on the pill for five years off+on, been taking it for a year now straight (obviously I have my period breaks), I know the pill can give you sensitive breasts but with me taking it for so long+never having any sensitivity before I dont think the pill is the cause.

Anyone have any thoughts??

The cause is hormonal. Very sore breasts are a sign of pregnancy but your breasts can feel like ulcers in the premenstrual time as well. If you are on the pill I don't know, I would ask your doc.

MAybe wait a bit and repeat the pregnancy test?

ok...my breasts killed like i was due on but worse and it didnt subside after that intial due on time... took preg test after say few weeks late...not preg... took it again seeing as i was going for split over bf and knew theyd test me before giving me meds...and it was positive...

but the soreness has subsided..pls see dr as sometimes these tests arent always rite

then make your choice FULLY the goods and the bads... if you know its bad and you decide to 'let go' shall we say,then pray for that baby and to god and dont get ate up with guilt...i dont know what abortion is like over usa cept for the anti which make horrific pictures and statements...but mine was a pill..then i miscarried and yeah i seen the embryo,but it was more peaceful to the bairn..its more distressing for us but less for baby and you get to see it and say goodbye...not getting knocked out and the babe in shreds...

please ask about diff methods..pm if you want to talk more privately yeah xx

Go see your doc.

You may be pregnant, or it may be your period coming up, or it may be caused by the pill.

It might be time for you to reconsider your form of birth control. Our bodies change, and our reactions to bc can change over time as well.

So just because you never had a problem before, doesn't mean it can't happen.

Wants me to send you some condoms for double protection? (kidding)

hope all is well and turns out as you would like it to be.

Oh...it could be something silly too, you know. Not related to your cycle at all. Best to go check.

I would suggest taking another test in a few days as they sometimes give false negatives. Prolonged breast soreness is definitely a sign of pregnancy. It can be a sign of other things, but I would take another pregnancy test for sure.

Thanks for your replies. I am due on in a week so I'll just wait+see if my period arrives-I feel pretty confident that Im not pregnant after taking the test. It was 99% so Im sure I am fine. Only seven days to go for my period so I'll wait it out.

If I come on and the soreness continues-they have been sore for over three weeks now!!-then I'll go+see my doctor.

Hey there. My boobs have been killing me for the past few weeks-I mean killing me, mainly when my partner touches them but they also hurt when Im just sitting there.

I did a pregnancy test an hour ago-Negative-Thankgod as I am not trying to get pregnant, I did one as I thought it might be the reason for my sore boobs. Now I am completely confused!! What could be the reason??

I have been on the pill for five years off+on, been taking it for a year now straight (obviously I have my period breaks), I know the pill can give you sensitive breasts but with me taking it for so long+never having any sensitivity before I dont think the pill is the cause.

Anyone have any thoughts??

If it came out negative, possibly different times in yoru cycel? Different medicine? Stress? Are they growing?

Archived