Best ways to increase women's interest level and keep it HIGH?

JDMxTeGrA101

What's the best ways to increase GIRLS interest levels and keep them high?

I know some which is play hard to get and don't give in too much attention because that's when a woman gets big-headed and doesn't need to try at all to get your attention. Anymore tips guys?

This is game playing which I think is unhelpful and usually winds up damaging the relationship or in your case preventing it happening in the first place. Not coming on too strong in the beginning is a good idea, especially if the girl does not know you well. Let her know you are interested but then give her some space and time to figure you out and make her decision, but after that you should aim for genuine communication not game playing.

This presupposes that you have some kind of control over her attraction to you. The best way is to realize that you do not have control over this and just find a girl who is already attracted to you but if you want to spend your time planning your actions then play those games you mentioned.

Being a passionate person who is excited about living is the best way to increase someone's interest level. Just be confident in yourself and celebrate your unique way of life.

Not everyone who attracts attention plays hard to get. Think about the Crocodile Hunter for example. Why did so many millions of people around the world love him ?? Because he had a passion he adored and he dedicated his life to his passion, and that was attractive to so many people. He was confident in who he was and what he wanted, and he invited people to come and share in his passion. He let something bigger than himself over take him, and he wanted to share that with everyone...

I don't know what your passion is, but why don't you go and spend some time figuring it out. Wrestling crocodiles and being chased by tigers isn't for everyone. But what do you love ? What are you living for? What do you want to share with the world ? Just be confident in yourself, excited about your passions, and eagar to share what you love with the world, and you will attract a lot of followers...

This presupposes that you have some kind of control over her attraction to you. The best way is to realize that you do not have control over this and just find a girl who is already attracted to you but if you want to spend your time planning your actions then play those games you mentioned.

I agree ,if a woman doesn't have that kind of gutlevel attraction towards you,initially, then there really isn't much you are going to do ,to change her mind. Concentrate on a girl who is already interested in you.

In my experience... a woman who is genuine will really respond to someone who takes an interest in her as a person. ask her questions, and actually listen and take note of the responses. use that information to then show her in little ways that you understand who she is, and what she wants and likes. I'm not talking about being manipulative, just giving enough of a crap about her to remember that she her favourite colour is green, or that she likes frangapanis instead of roses. she doesn't like fluffy toys, but will go nuts about a vintage fashion book. taking note of those things shows her that you really do care about her, and if she was even remotely interested in you before... you should really have her attention now.

Since no one is telling you what you should do, I will enlighten you. Make her mad, dont be affraid to hurt her feelings, make her feel insecure, dont be affraid to flirt with other girls, have your actions be inconsistent with your words. A couple of these you should be doing already but I do not recommend these but they do work with certain types of women.

What a lot of nonsense !! Do you really consider that to be serious advise ?

Getting mad at a girl won't make her love you. If she does something that justifiably makes you mad at her, then get mad at her until she apologizes, but to believe that getting angry will make her love you is sheer lunacy.

Most girls already feel insecure. You don't need to do something to make her feel insecure. What you need to do is to make her realize that you alone are her security blanket, and she can find something in you that she can't find in any other man...

how will flirting with other girls make her love you more ? Why not learn to art of flirting with her ? also you will look like a fool if you flirt with girls who reject you....

you clearly know next to nothing about women...

Since no one is telling you what you should do, I will enlighten you. Make her mad, dont be affraid to hurt her feelings, make her feel insecure, dont be affraid to flirt with other girls, have your actions be inconsistent with your words. A couple of these you should be doing already but I do not recommend these but they do work with certain types of women.
What's the best ways to increase GIRLS interest levels and keep them high?

I know some which is play hard to get and don't give in too much attention because that's when a woman gets big-headed and doesn't need to try at all to get your attention. Anymore tips guys?

I'd say you misunderstood this concept. What you just said is game playing, and playing games with someone you are interested in is a good way to get burnt.

The truth behind "playing hard to get" is that the idea got misconstrued somewhere along the lines. You don't "play hard to get" you simply don't throw yourself at the feet of women you like. The last thing you want to do is look desperate for a lady and to show low self confidence. In order to keep your cool and pace yourself you simply need to develope Self Control.

When you ask a girl out that you're crushing on for instance, you do not go up to her and say, "I think about you all of the time, you're are so amazing, I've never met anyone like you, will you please go out with me". It reeks of desperation, which is unattractive. There is no challenge here. You basically said, "I'm a weak person and I am desperate for you. All you have to do is say yes to me and I will do whatever you want". This type of crud is not attractive to women.

Instead, if you are asking out a girl you are crushing on, you show some Self Control. Sure you might even be feeling a heavy crush, but you don't spill your guts and throw yourself at that person. Self Control. You ask her out on a date. "Hey Suzy, there's an awesome band playing at The French Quarter on Thursday and I have an extra ticket. I was thinking about taking my grandma but since she's busy nitting I figured I'd see what you're up to." (say this is a flirting and teasing manner) Just an example. This isn't "playing hard to get", you're doing what you wanted to do which is ask her out on a date, but you merely are showing Self Control by restraining yourself from revealing all of your cards at once and being the opposite of a challenge.

By doing something along the lines of what I said, you are not game playing, you are being smart and communicating in a more effective manner. See the difference?

The main "trick" in keeping a woman's interest level in you is to respect yourself. A person who respects themselves does not throw themselves at the mercy of another person because they like them. A person who respects themselves is a challenge merely because they put themselves first sometimes and make sure that other people respect them too. If another person is not respecting them then that person will move on with their life.

It's hard to describe generally, it's easier with examples, but hopefully you get the picture.

Archived