Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best ways to increase women's interest level and keep it HIGH?

Bronze Member

Best ways to increase women's interest level and keep it HIGH?

What's the best ways to increase GIRLS interest levels and keep them high?

I know some which is play hard to get and don't give in too much attention because that's when a woman gets big-headed and doesn't need to try at all to get your attention. Anymore tips guys?

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMxTeGrA101 View Post
    What's the best ways to increase GIRLS interest levels and keep them high?

I know some which is play hard to get and don't give in too much attention because that's when a woman gets big-headed and doesn't need to try at all to get your attention. Anymore tips guys?
    This is game playing which I think is unhelpful and usually winds up damaging the relationship or in your case preventing it happening in the first place. Not coming on too strong in the beginning is a good idea, especially if the girl does not know you well. Let her know you are interested but then give her some space and time to figure you out and make her decision, but after that you should aim for genuine communication not game playing.
    Life is the sum total of our experiences, lets make it worth something.

Only you know the full truth of your situation, so posts are only ideas.

This presupposes that you have some kind of control over her attraction to you. The best way is to realize that you do not have control over this and just find a girl who is already attracted to you but if you want to spend your time planning your actions then play those games you mentioned.
    "A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it the superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom. But the tumult soon subsides. Time makes more converts than reason." Thomas Paine

"The wise man questions others wisdom because he questions his own, the foolish man because it is different from his own." Leo Stein

I guess the only way to keep a woman's interest high is to find out more about her and be more attentive of her needs.

Do not play hard to get, it is stupid. A woman will eventually have high interest for a man if he is deem right for her. Get to know her!
    Amo tutto di te e non faccio altro che pensare a te.

Join the mafia

Gold Member
    Being a passionate person who is excited about living is the best way to increase someone's interest level. Just be confident in yourself and celebrate your unique way of life.

Not everyone who attracts attention plays hard to get. Think about the Crocodile Hunter for example. Why did so many millions of people around the world love him ?? Because he had a passion he adored and he dedicated his life to his passion, and that was attractive to so many people. He was confident in who he was and what he wanted, and he invited people to come and share in his passion. He let something bigger than himself over take him, and he wanted to share that with everyone...

I don't know what your passion is, but why don't you go and spend some time figuring it out. Wrestling crocodiles and being chased by tigers isn't for everyone. But what do you love ? What are you living for? What do you want to share with the world ? Just be confident in yourself, excited about your passions, and eagar to share what you love with the world, and you will attract a lot of followers...
    Last edited by Night Pumpkin; 03-31-2007 at 02:10 PM.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Day_Walker View Post
    This presupposes that you have some kind of control over her attraction to you. The best way is to realize that you do not have control over this and just find a girl who is already attracted to you but if you want to spend your time planning your actions then play those games you mentioned.
    I agree ,if a woman doesn't have that kind of gutlevel attraction towards you,initially, then there really isn't much you are going to do ,to change her mind. Concentrate on a girl who is already interested in you.

She is either going to be intrested or not.
    “WELL WHY DON'T YOU HAVE SIGOURNEY WEAVER MAKE YOU A MEATLOAF!?!?" -Jeff Foxworthy

Bronze Member
    In my experience... a woman who is genuine will really respond to someone who takes an interest in her as a person. ask her questions, and actually listen and take note of the responses. use that information to then show her in little ways that you understand who she is, and what she wants and likes. I'm not talking about being manipulative, just giving enough of a crap about her to remember that she her favourite colour is green, or that she likes frangapanis instead of roses. she doesn't like fluffy toys, but will go nuts about a vintage fashion book. taking note of those things shows her that you really do care about her, and if she was even remotely interested in you before... you should really have her attention now.

Since no one is telling you what you should do, I will enlighten you. Make her mad, dont be affraid to hurt her feelings, make her feel insecure, dont be affraid to flirt with other girls, have your actions be inconsistent with your words. A couple of these you should be doing already but I do not recommend these but they do work with certain types of women.
    "A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it the superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom. But the tumult soon subsides. Time makes more converts than reason." Thomas Paine

"The wise man questions others wisdom because he questions his own, the foolish man because it is different from his own." Leo Stein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...