Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: taboo sexual practices?

I can tell you that if you're in a solid relationship, I don't think a guy would think less of you for being sexually adventurous. Quite the contrary, in fact.

Personally, vaginal sex during a woman's period is one place I won't go. Blood = bad, but that's me.

Hmm, I would think that your friends are a little close-minded, like other people said, and maybe they haven't been exposed to much. I don't have sex on my period because my boyfriend thinks it's gross. So do I to a certain extent, but if I really want sex, I could care less. Also, I don't let my boyfriend orgasm in my mouth because 1) I'm not sure how it'll taste and 2) there's something about it that seems a little...scandalous, lol. BUT that's just for me. I don't look down on other girls who do it and sometime I wish I could, but I can't! It awesome that other people can be so sexually open and limitless.
    We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out.

I think both are normal, and personally I find that to be an attractive quality in a mate. I don't think I would be in a relationship for too long with a woman who was not willing to do both, as I feel that sex is one of the biggest and most important components to a great relationship.

Of course I would not just dump a girl right away if she didnt do it, I believe there is a period of time that should pass before those kind of things could be even acceptable. The same time period that it usually takes to be completely comfortable with your lover.

Sex while a woman is on her period is nothing short of amazing, especially for those of you who are all about pleasing your woman!! I would say that those experiences are some of the best sex I have had, and that is directly linked with how much pleasure my lady was experiencing.

As far as the respect question. That is where the time period comes into play. I believe that if a guy is going to lose respect for a girl solely through these acts that it will be because there has not been an emotional bond created yet. In this case, the guy is more enthused with the act itself, than with who is performing it on him (or with him). For me, these acts are done not JUST for the sexual pleasure, but to show your SO your love and appreciation. They should be shared with someone who you can trust and who you have an *emotional* connection with, and not just a physical attraction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...