Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crying during love making

Crying during love making

So, Ive been 'dating' this girl pretty exclusive since Nov and we have sex regularly. It is amazing and she gets off just as much, if not more than me! We average 2 of my orgasms per love making session. Sometimes, its once, sometimes its 3-4-5 times. We've probably had sex 50-60 times I'd guess and it gets better every time. She is on top 95% of the time and thats what she prefers and I really really like it too. We have done doggie style 2-3 times and thats good too. We have tried me on top, but normally this is the 2-3-4th time in a session and I've never gotten off on top...we just switch back to her on top and it does the trick.

(side note: I could never even do 2 times with other women and 3 was impossible!...now with my girlfriend now I can do 5-6 times in a night and get off each time and it still feels great!)

Anyway, last weekend, we had sex 3 times friday night, once saturday morning, once saturday afternoon and then we went out saturday night and came home very tired and were just about asleep when her roommates came home and were loud and woke us up. They were very loud so my GF went to the living room to see what was up and to get some water. She was gone for like 10 minutes and when she returned I think she sensed I was a little annoyed at everything. She immediately started the process of love making. We had loud, amazing sex for about 10 minutes with her on top and then I went to the top. That lasted for about 10 minutes before I orgasmed. During me being on top she made a comment it felt so good she could cry. She got off 2 times. As soon as I finished and rolled off her and she rolled to hug me, she started crying. Like sobbing crying and then laughing. She said she never did that before and just felt so into it and that I hit a spot I never hit before.

Anyone ever have this experience? Sorry for the longer post.

That happened to me once... I think a rush of endorphins (like the rush you get after good sex) can trigger a rush of emotions also.

It is not uncommon, it is a mixture of that feeling and emotional involvement.
    "A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it the superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom. But the tumult soon subsides. Time makes more converts than reason." Thomas Paine

"The wise man questions others wisdom because he questions his own, the foolish man because it is different from his own." Leo Stein

SO def. a good thing, right? I mean we talked about it and she led me to believe a good thing. We openly talk about everything.

I believe that it is just her showing you that she is an emotional involvement with you, and that involvement is great. Interpret that as you will as far as that being a good thing.
    "A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it the superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom. But the tumult soon subsides. Time makes more converts than reason." Thomas Paine

"The wise man questions others wisdom because he questions his own, the foolish man because it is different from his own." Leo Stein

Sounds like you have no worries in the bedroom department. Wow. Enjoy it for what it is. Sounds like you two lucked out
    I dream of Algonquin

Yep, that's happened with me - I think it's tied up with the physical release and the emotional release, and it's quite strange, but really powerful. The French call orgasm la petite morte (the little death), don't they? It can be an overwhelming experience, so crying is a release as well.

Sounds like you're well suited!
    “Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand - and melting like a snowflake…”
    (Francis Bacon, 1561 – 1626)

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Jefferson View Post
    So, Ive been 'dating' this girl pretty exclusive since Nov and we have sex regularly. It is amazing and she gets off just as much, if not more than me! We average 2 of my orgasms per love making session. Sometimes, its once, sometimes its 3-4-5 times. We've probably had sex 50-60 times I'd guess and it gets better every time. She is on top 95% of the time and thats what she prefers and I really really like it too. We have done doggie style 2-3 times and thats good too. We have tried me on top, but normally this is the 2-3-4th time in a session and I've never gotten off on top...we just switch back to her on top and it does the trick.

(side note: I could never even do 2 times with other women and 3 was impossible!...now with my girlfriend now I can do 5-6 times in a night and get off each time and it still feels great!)

Anyway, last weekend, we had sex 3 times friday night, once saturday morning, once saturday afternoon and then we went out saturday night and came home very tired and were just about asleep when her roommates came home and were loud and woke us up. They were very loud so my GF went to the living room to see what was up and to get some water. She was gone for like 10 minutes and when she returned I think she sensed I was a little annoyed at everything. She immediately started the process of love making. We had loud, amazing sex for about 10 minutes with her on top and then I went to the top. That lasted for about 10 minutes before I orgasmed. During me being on top she made a comment it felt so good she could cry. She got off 2 times. As soon as I finished and rolled off her and she rolled to hug me, she started crying. Like sobbing crying and then laughing. She said she never did that before and just felt so into it and that I hit a spot I never hit before.

I have had several partners over the years that cried when they had an orgasm.

My first orgasm was in my 40's (just recently) the man I am with is so wonderful and loving, I have had those crying jags every once in awhile. We too have sex at least 4 times a day and do the change up every time. We teach each other new things and try out things we have read about....my guess is that it is normal for women to cry during or after orgasm...enjoy yourselves...oh, thats right...YOU ARE!
    "Some's don't know better might mistake me for being on the outside, looking in. Then you got your idle snatch readin' scripture. And know there's still hope."

"I ain't pissed off. I'm in wonderment. I'm waiting to be kept happy by another fairytale."

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Jefferson View Post

hmmm nice to know i m not the only one who does tht most of the times i get an orgasm i cry and its more like crying out of happiness and knowing tht i live my boyfriend and tht heloves me too and we are so happy in the initial satges he was worried if i was crying because he wasnt good but then i told him it was just tht its an emotional outburst thts all.... and ys anoth thing i seem to get an orgasm and enjoy it when i m on top !!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...