Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do breasts feel like?

What do breasts feel like?

I've never touched breasts before, and I'm curious what they feel like. Help out a total virgin here.
    ... but I probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

It depends on the size and firmness. Some are tight and firm, others are soft and squishy and warm. Some have big juicy nipples, others have little tiny hard nipples. They all feel great! I don't know what I'd do without mine.

They feel, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddward View Post
    I've never touched breasts before, and I'm curious what they feel like. Help out a total virgin here.

I have always wondered how they feel like also...I know for sure they feel great but just like you I never touched breasts before..
    "Some people more than others judge people by their looks, moreover attractiveness probably most affects first impressions" (Livingston)

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the Gift."

"To be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord." IICorinthians 5:8

Like sandbags.

Sorry I couldn't resist. I think applepie described them perfectly.
    I might add that some boobs kind of feel like butt cheeks. Squishy squishy.

"Like a bag of sand."

That was SUCH a good movie.

I really couldnīt tell.

But I do wonder...

Maybe some day.

Quote Originally Posted by zerohalo View Post
    "Like a bag of sand."

That was SUCH a good movie.
    Oops. Thanks for the correction.
    I loved that movie!

It really doesn't matter if you don't respect the person they're attached to lol.

Depends on the breasts, particularly how much of them is fat, and how much is glandular tissue. This varies with both genetics and weight, weighting more usually means they will be fattier but the overall composition depends more on genetics.

They tend to be "squishy" and soft though since there is no muscle or bone (obviously!) in there. If you are feeling deeper into the breast tissue, you can usually also feel the glands, and some women have more "granular" breast tissue deeper in due to hormones, diet or genetics. Most people don't feel this deeply though except when they are doing breast exams, as most of the time during sexual play one's mind is not that focused!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkolivegreen][B]<--- [COLOR=sienna]Carbun the Super-Bunny[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#556b2f][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkolivegreen][B]At the end of the day, how you imprinted on someones life and heart is the only true mark any of us leave on this earth and is what we are most proud of... [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][I][SIZE=1]- My Biggest Hero and Mentor: My Mum.[/SIZE][/I]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=orange][B]Il faut d'abord durer [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][I][SIZE=1]- Ernest Hemingway[/SIZE][/I]

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...