How often do girls randomly get horny?

i have been with my girlfriend for a year now and we are sexually active. it used to be that we'd have sex all the time back when we first started back in month 3-4. now, we usually only have sex when she's in her "horny" moods. these moods come and go for her and are at completely random times. we could just be laying there someimes and she keeps looking at me and getting closer and kissing me and will stop at nothing until i make out with her.

sometimes when we're kissing she'll lay there and it'll be a nice slow kiss and if anything else happens, it happens very slowly about 5-10 minutes into kissing. but when she's in her "moods" the messing around happens almost before the kissing does! lol.

she says she just gets in horny moods sometimes and she cant help when they happen. and that sometimes when she takes her underware off to get an shower she has the residue from where she was wet earlier in the day!

how often if at all does this happen to you other girls? it's a godsend when it happens with my GF cause she goes from "how you doing" to ALL over me in a matter of seconds!

thanks for reading!

Everytime I'm bored.

About three-four times a day.

although, ever since I lost my virginity, that's kinda lessened.

As a girl or as just me, I don't really need it now that I got it. It's like... once you get the package, you've seen it and are like, "oh. ok...that's different, I can get used to this..." and move on. I'm a lot more focused now on other things, less bored, less horny- less often.

For me its also totally random. And it comes on really quickly as well. Theres nothing inparticular that triggers it , except hormones i guess.

How often really depends on my mood sinse i am a women who is pretty much ruled by her emotions. If i have something going on in my head, sex is usually the last thing on my mind. But when our kids are napping or in bed, thats usually when i start getting sexy thoughts about jumping on my fiance and just having my way with him!!!

I am a guy and I am horny everyday

exactly. guys are on all the time. so you have to wait for that moment of sudden horniness of the girl to have anything happen.

another thing, it's like her horniness is on a timer. here is an example of this "timer system" ive noticed

last weekend we were at my house and she just was all over me out of nowhere. so we were kissing and i was pretty sure we were about to have sex. she even had us lay on the floor, she got on top of me, took off her shirts and even had me take mine off. so here she is, on me with only a bra on, and we're making out and everything and it's all looking good. then she stoped kissing me and said "im kind of getting tired...what are you thinking?" and i said "i want to have sex with you" quite bluntly. and she layed her head on my chest and said "i guess i just lost my horny mood...it took you too long to get back upstairs, you wasted your time!" so it's like there's a set amount of time, and no matter how much you do to her, unless you actually have sex with her of finger her or something, it's going to wear off dispite what you do. lol

now for a lot of guys this would be a moment that would forever haunt you tohave a girl go that far then stop like that. but i didnt get upset, i just laughed and said "are you sure?????" and she said yea. so we layed there and talked instead. (i did get pics with my camera phone though! haha).

i guess i dont see the point in getting upset with her, if she doesnt want to do it, im going to respect her wishes

ROFL, Shep... I understand the timer thing...

I like it quick, fast, and then get off so we can do something else.

Not that I don't have a raging libido like the next chick, I just don't like for things to drag on forever. I like to skip the foreplay, cut to the chase, and once I orgasm, you better follow quickly or else you are risking the chance of me losing interest in the whole thing...

I know that sounds so selfish, but women who run high on testosterone have a libido much more like men. We have random moods of extrem horniness.

Just grab it while its hot. Maybe skip a little of the foreplay unless she is adamant about it and see if that dosen't keep both of you withing the alloted sexual timeframe...?

Fairly often... However my boyfriend can get in the mood pretty quickly with foreplay.

oh my god i know...listen to this crap. my girlfriend knows the drastic difference between guys and girls when it comes to sexual behavior and trends.

for instance, she knows in order for me to make her horny it takes a lot of hard work and just the right moves at the right time and one slip can mess it all up. but she knows she has to do very little to get me horny. so sometimes when we're sitting there, she'll put her hand down my pants and feel around for a little bit and kiss me a few times then take her hand out once im hard and giggle about it and say, "lets walk accross the room!"

it's adorable but not fair at all how i can be turned on SO easily but with girls it's like an art lol

The whole thing about guys being horny all the time isn't entirely accurate. There have been plenty of times where I haven't been interested and it's taken minor miracles for me to get turned on. I think the real key for women is they need to feel loved and desired for those moods to kick in. Just grabbing her boobs and shouting "Hold on!" ain't the way to do that. Well, maybe sometimes...

Ladies, please feel free to put me in my place if I'm off on that.

That sounds about right to me. Only if that were an in-joke would that get things started. Otherwise, it sounds like a cold-shoulder moment.

I know I feel horny at times of the month. I figure its something to do with the infamous cycle thingy.

Outside of the peak periods, yeah, I can be convinced with a bit of foreplay to join in, but on my own? Not so often, and it would be especially when I am feeling loved and confident.

That sounds about right to me. Only if that were an in-joke would that get things started. Otherwise, it sounds like a cold-shoulder moment.

I know I feel horny at times of the month. I figure its something to do with the infamous cycle thingy.

Outside of the peak periods, yeah, I can be convinced with a bit of foreplay to join in, but on my own? Not so often, and it would be especially when I am feeling loved and confident.

so for you certain times of the month are better for you to get horny?

well, if this is the case, i deffinatly need to find my GF's schedual lol

Well there is wide range out there, from basically no sex drive to it being hyperactive. In my experience I would say a majority of the women I know would be fine with having sex 1-2 times per week. However if you are a knowledgible guy then you know what will get your girl in the mood.

Oh my Lord.. I guess I am more like a man than I thought after reading this.

I can be turned on and soaking wet at the drop of a hat, and am regularly for no apparent reason.

My ex husband was heard regularly to complain that I was some kind of a sex freak cause I wanted it every time I could get him semi alone.....

Though in response to your last post, it does sound like your gfs sex drive depends alot on her moods. Is she on the pill? I have heard that women whose libido fluctuates drastically do better on the lo dose pill that the regular one, and defo not the patch.

I'm a guy, and I would be disappointed in myself if I EVER turned down my SO for sex. I am pretty sure that, to date, that has not happened yet. So I say that in my personal experience, and as far as some of my friends....the statement about guys bein horny all the time is pretty close to accurate...IMO

Oh my Lord.. I guess I am more like a man than I thought after reading this.

I can be turned on and soaking wet at the drop of a hat, and am regularly for no apparent reason.

My ex husband was heard regularly to complain that I was some kind of a sex freak cause I wanted it every time I could get him semi alone.....

Though in response to your last post, it does sound like your gfs sex drive depends alot on her moods. Is she on the pill? I have heard that women whose libido fluctuates drastically do better on the lo dose pill that the regular one, and defo not the patch.

My partner is like this. Although not exactly soaking wet, she does get very turned on. When I ask her, she claims she is essentially horny all the time. She gets extremely horny at certain points in her period. That's when the toys will be left visible and close at hand when we get into bed (when particularly horny she enjoys all kinds of different thiings, often at the same time). She was horny the day after giving birth although of course we had to avoid intercourse for a while, but that didn't stop other things from happening.

She wants me to wake her up if I wake up horny in the middle of the night, and if I can't wake her up because she's ery soundly asleep (unlikely) she wants me to masturbate and tell her later. There's never been a time I wanted sex and she didn't.

Time is our biggest issue. She's definitely up for it as many times a day as we can manage. If we can't manage that, she always enjoys intimate touching even if there's somebody just around the corner a few feet away.

The whole thing about guys being horny all the time isn't entirely accurate. There have been plenty of times where I haven't been interested and it's taken minor miracles for me to get turned on. I think the real key for women is they need to feel loved and desired for those moods to kick in. Just grabbing her boobs and shouting "Hold on!" ain't the way to do that. Well, maybe sometimes...

Ladies, please feel free to put me in my place if I'm off on that.

I think it totally depends on the woman. Some take some work to get the pump primed and others walk around wet all the time. I know my wife would get horny just by seeing my penis, whether soft or hard. If it was soft, she made sure it didn't stay that way long.

I should also say that horniess depends on age. When women are in the peak of their childbearing years, they tend to be very horny. Then, it cools off for awhile. Then, when they hit about 37 or 38, WATCH OUT! They will screw the bedpost if they can't find anything else. It must be the natural cycle telling them they are running out of time to have a baby.

I should also say that horniess depends on age. When women are in the peak of their childbearing years, they tend to be very horny. Then, it cools off for awhile. Then, when they hit about 37 or 38, WATCH OUT! They will screw the bedpost if they can't find anything else. It must be the natural cycle telling them they are running out of time to have a baby.

Add that to the list of things I wish I knew when I was in my 20's !!

From what I've seen and experienced, it's very true.

Heh, me too. There is a reason I never go commando!

My boyfriend and I have sex right before bed nearly every night, so the closer it gets to bedtime, the hornier I get. Yeah, yeah, Pavlov and all that. I get really horny first thing in the morning too, but our schedule usually only allows us to take care of that on weekends usually. Besides that, I probably get horny maybe three other times in a day?

He jokes that I have a one-track mind. He's probably right about 75% of the time I'm in the same room as him.