Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The whole thing about guys being horny all the time isn't entirely accurate. There have been plenty of times where I haven't been interested and it's taken minor miracles for me to get turned on. I think the real key for women is they need to feel loved and desired for those moods to kick in. Just grabbing her boobs and shouting "Hold on!" ain't the way to do that. Well, maybe sometimes...

Ladies, please feel free to put me in my place if I'm off on that.

That sounds about right to me. Only if that were an in-joke would that get things started. Otherwise, it sounds like a cold-shoulder moment.

I know I feel horny at times of the month. I figure its something to do with the infamous cycle thingy.

Outside of the peak periods, yeah, I can be convinced with a bit of foreplay to join in, but on my own? Not so often, and it would be especially when I am feeling loved and confident.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurian View Post
    That sounds about right to me. Only if that were an in-joke would that get things started. Otherwise, it sounds like a cold-shoulder moment.

I know I feel horny at times of the month. I figure its something to do with the infamous cycle thingy.

Outside of the peak periods, yeah, I can be convinced with a bit of foreplay to join in, but on my own? Not so often, and it would be especially when I am feeling loved and confident.

so for you certain times of the month are better for you to get horny?

well, if this is the case, i deffinatly need to find my GF's schedual lol
    War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left.

"You can believe in anything you want
    but always remember to believe in yourself"

GO CINCINNATI BEARCATS!

Well there is wide range out there, from basically no sex drive to it being hyperactive. In my experience I would say a majority of the women I know would be fine with having sex 1-2 times per week. However if you are a knowledgible guy then you know what will get your girl in the mood.
    "A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it the superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom. But the tumult soon subsides. Time makes more converts than reason." Thomas Paine

"The wise man questions others wisdom because he questions his own, the foolish man because it is different from his own." Leo Stein

The way in which my horniness differs from most men I believe, is that my horniness is far more sporadic. It comes and goes depending on a variety of contributing factors (too many to list).

When I'm in the mood, I'm really in the mood, and when I'm not, I'm really not.

Gold Member
    Oh my Lord.. I guess I am more like a man than I thought after reading this.

I can be turned on and soaking wet at the drop of a hat, and am regularly for no apparent reason.

My ex husband was heard regularly to complain that I was some kind of a sex freak cause I wanted it every time I could get him semi alone.....

Though in response to your last post, it does sound like your gfs sex drive depends alot on her moods. Is she on the pill? I have heard that women whose libido fluctuates drastically do better on the lo dose pill that the regular one, and defo not the patch.

7. 01-11-2007, 10:36 AM

I'm a guy, and I would be disappointed in myself if I EVER turned down my SO for sex. I am pretty sure that, to date, that has not happened yet. So I say that in my personal experience, and as far as some of my friends....the statement about guys bein horny all the time is pretty close to accurate...IMO

= Is she on the pill? I have heard that women whose libido fluctuates drastically do better on the lo dose pill that the regular one, and defo not the patch.
    no, she is not on the pill, she is on no form of BC at all
    War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left.

"You can believe in anything you want
    but always remember to believe in yourself"

GO CINCINNATI BEARCATS!

Quote Originally Posted by vandgsmom View Post
    Oh my Lord.. I guess I am more like a man than I thought after reading this.

I can be turned on and soaking wet at the drop of a hat, and am regularly for no apparent reason.

My ex husband was heard regularly to complain that I was some kind of a sex freak cause I wanted it every time I could get him semi alone.....

Though in response to your last post, it does sound like your gfs sex drive depends alot on her moods. Is she on the pill? I have heard that women whose libido fluctuates drastically do better on the lo dose pill that the regular one, and defo not the patch.
    My partner is like this. Although not exactly soaking wet, she does get very turned on. When I ask her, she claims she is essentially horny all the time. She gets extremely horny at certain points in her period. That's when the toys will be left visible and close at hand when we get into bed (when particularly horny she enjoys all kinds of different thiings, often at the same time). She was horny the day after giving birth although of course we had to avoid intercourse for a while, but that didn't stop other things from happening.

She wants me to wake her up if I wake up horny in the middle of the night, and if I can't wake her up because she's ery soundly asleep (unlikely) she wants me to masturbate and tell her later. There's never been a time I wanted sex and she didn't.

Time is our biggest issue. She's definately up for it as many times a day as we can manage. If we can't manage that, she always enjoys intimate touching even if there's somebody just around the corner a few feet away.
    Wisdom can come with youth ... my friends here prove it everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by zerohalo View Post
    The whole thing about guys being horny all the time isn't entirely accurate. There have been plenty of times where I haven't been interested and it's taken minor miracles for me to get turned on. I think the real key for women is they need to feel loved and desired for those moods to kick in. Just grabbing her boobs and shouting "Hold on!" ain't the way to do that. Well, maybe sometimes...

Ladies, please feel free to put me in my place if I'm off on that.
    I think it totally depends on the woman. Some take some work to get the pump primed and others walk around wet all the time. I know my wife would get horny just by seeing my penis, whether soft or hard. If it was soft, she made sure it didn't stay that way long.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...