Sexual chemistry:the signs that it is there

What are the major signs that sexual chemistry exists between a man and a woman who haven't gotten to the touching stage yet.Like,still in the flirting stage. Please include obvious and not so obvious.

Prolonged eye contact I'd say... and the way they talk with you, tone maybe flushed face...

If they get embarrassed around you or are maybe very excited when they see you. If it seems they are "cold" to your presence as they don't don't anything that would seem like they attracted to you, they aren't.
    Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.

Sir Winston Churchill

"If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won before you have started." ~ Marcus Garvey

Hmm. Just sexual chemistry? Like you meet a guy at a bar and you just want to hook up?

Usually he'll let you see him checking you out. Or he'll be staring really hard at your boobs. Like so...

Silver Member
    People usually get very playful before any physical contact. If a girl will have a pillow fight with you or is doing something like that with you that she'd have to be very comfortable with you to do, then there is some sexual tension. It is like a balance of anxiety and comfort; comfort with being close, anxiety at making the first move. My $0.02

A woman will touch someone she is attracted to when she speaks to them. A pat on the leg, arm, or back, or a light touch usually means she digs the other person. Flirting, smiling, teasing, excited to see another person are all signs.
    I twist my heart round again, so that the bad is on the outside and the good is on the inside and keep on trying to find a way of becoming what I would so like to be, and what I could be if...there weren't any other people living in the world. - Anne Frank

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...