How can you tell if a guy is jealous?

ladeedah

How do guys react when they see someone else flirting with a girl they like? I was walking with a guy that I like but who is a bit shy but I think he likes me too and this other guy who was with us was totally flirting with me and shy guy kind of got really quiet and than started walking ahead of us. Was he jealous? How do guys especially shy ones act when they are jealous?

How do guys react when they see someone else flirting with a girl they like? I was walking with a guy that I like but who is a bit shy but I think he likes me too and this other guy who was with us was totally flirting with me and shy guy kind of got really quiet and than started walking ahead of us. Was he jealous? How do guys especially shy ones act when they are jealous?

I'd say they get quiet and then walk away... Sounds like he was either cutting you privacy.. or he is shy. This is 2006.. Make a move on HIM. or.. say something deragatory about the guy who was flirting with you and see if he jumps on the bandwagon.

He probably was jealous. I mean, I would be jealous if another girl started flirting with a guy I liked right in front of me.

If you like this guy too, then playing jealousy games with him is not going to bring him closer to you. It's only going to make him realize that he should just move on.

Why not try flirting with the guy you like?

I think some guys will try to joke the guy who's flirting with you. Try to make him mess up and look stupid. He'll also talk bad about the guy later on. If the guy tries to talk to you when he's around, he'll tell him to go away or something- try to act tough.

Shyer guys will just stare and not really say anything. Might look hurt.