Yet another lovely family weekend.. Not!

Hi guys:

So this time I want to keep it short and to the point. After having had alot of problems lately and finally gotten to talk about them (see my other posts please). This week I'm back to were I started. My husband has worked non-stop allllllll week until really late since he is opening his new office. I haven't given him a hard time because I'm trying to be understaning, supporting and by all means not a pain in the butt.

Yesterday (friday), I call him up at 5 pm and ask him i he's still in the office cause me and the baby want to "urprise visit" him. He says yes and I think he likes the idea. Get there at 5:30pm with the hopes of staying a while so that we can all go home together at round 7pm. At that time he isnt quite finish so I say I'm leaving (baby was getting cranky)and as I leave I ask if he'll be long? His answer: "What kind of a question is that?, how am i supposed to know" Howwwwwwwwww rudeeeeeee! Making me feel like a jerk eventhough I haven't saidanything all week when he has gotten home at midnight almost every night! So I go home, Butwhen I get home i just decide to let it go... he got home at 9:30 pm and that wa sthat.

So this morning he gets up at 9 am and says, ok bye I have to go back to the office, I'll come back in the afternoon...after he knows that weekends are supposed to be family time and that there is no excuse! We'll he goes off saying he'll come back at noon to pick us up to go get lunch. 2pm and still no signs of him, so I call himand ask him whats up? he says "ahhhh Im still in the office but while head home right now"... WHATTTTTTTTT he was supposed to pick us up 2 hrs ago we're starving and the baby falls asleep so I tell him not to bother coming cause since he is so late baby fell sleep so we're screwed either way(obviosly this was in a very upset and sarcastic way). 4pm still no signs o him so I get baby and we go out to get lunch ourselves. He calls as we're going out saying he's on his way. I was so furious i told him not to bother REALLY cause we're on our way out. He satrats screaming "you better wait for me", to conclude, I went out with the baby he called me like a psycho on my phone, i didnt pik up, he left aggresive voicemails, etc. At 6:30 coming bacjk I finally decide to pick up (he has calles 12 times now)and h estarts se=creaming at me again. I get home and we haven't spoken ever since.

I can't take this crap anymore..... What is his problem.... he puts work first taht us and than when I try to do my own thing he stresses me out... This is now the common weekend in my house....

What do I do? I'm just so tired of this situation that I don't even act upon it anymore. He's in the living room , Im in the room.. haven't spoken to each other in 3 hrs.. I can't stand him anymore! What do you think?

Am I being a pain? Do i have to put up with him getting his way all the time? Family time is a priority for me and he knowsit well by know..... is he never gonna change? apparently we are way down in hislist of priorities!

Ps: sorry, trying making it short but just had to give all the details. sorry!

He has a home theather installation company. He doesnt work on weekends because since he works most of the times in condominiums, they are not allowed to do any kind of work on the weekends. The same things that he does in the office he can do from home. He works from his computer, so its not a matter of being votal for hi to be there. Besides we have gone through this many times and agreed that weekends are a family exclusive thing... no work.. at least sat and sun!

ohh i forgot.. I'm currently stay-at -home mom and stay i the house the whole week without any contact with him (so as not to bother). His working hours are from about 9 am to pm.. all I ask is to have at least 2 days with him... the rest of the week he is never home and when he shows up he's so "tired" or busy that he won't "share" time with me. Its basically him working on his laptop and watching tv at the same time. No communication with me whatsoever.

Ill have to read your other posts to catch up... but Ill assume that this is an ongoing problem and you have already tried to talk to him about this.

If im correct in that assumption:

Tell him that he has one choice, either cut his work hours drastically... ie you get weekends, evenings, mornings, or any combination of the above and if he is unwilling, or unable to accomadate then you are finished with him. It sounds like all you have now is a bill payer, you can get that out of a divorce settlement and child support, and you wont have to deal with all the stress of fighting and all of his crap.

My girl complains about me working 10-6, and the occasional saturday... so 48 hours a week tops. I still have mornings, evenings, and sundays with her, usually most of saturday as well. Ill have to tell her to stop complaining about me working so much!!

I am the 'breadwinner' in my family...the one who comes homes late at night. BUT, my husband is still in 'tune' with TV versus wife and daughter. He likes to hunt quite a bit.... TV hunt shows, internet hunting sites, daily brother/father hunting updates. I asked him tonight, 'Why don't you ever focus on making time for us, out alone?" His response, 'Never thought about it'. Thoughts???