How shall i know if i am a virgin or no?

z9z

hi guys

well i want to find out if i am a virgin or no ?

dont know why am scared but without telling me go to a doctor and all this stuff .. is there a way to find out alone?

well i know everyone is wondering i had sex or no....

i didnt have sex but my bf touhed me alot his hands were between my lips (lips down there i mean) so i dont have that much experience thats why i am scared i might lost it

another question

i used to shave there and the hair grew now it really itches i have to keep grabbing the hair and putting my hands inside to feel ok :S ! soo i put my hand there alot alot !

can u help me answering my questions :S

Hey broken heart,

You are a virgin based on your own terms, there is no predefined definition of virginity, it depends on your moral, ethical and religious outlook.

The only measure that used to be used to tell was the hymen, but it can easily break through other methods, including gymnastics, horse back riding, etc, and not all women are born with a very dense one.

When you shave down there, it will itch, as you get irritated hair follicles. I suggest using Bikini Zone shaving gel as it reduces the irritation that occurs during shaving. If it's really painful, you can use a topic anesthetic, anything ending in -caine, like lidocaine, ask your pharmacist for a "topical anesthetic." It's over the counter and very inexpensive.

Hugs, Rose

Hey broken heart,

You are a virgin based on your own terms, there is no predefined definition of virginity, it depends on your moral, ethical and religious outlook.

The only measure that used to be used to tell was the hymen, but it can easily break through other methods, including gymnastics, horse back riding, etc, and not all women are born with a very dense one.

When you shave down there, it will itch, as you get irritated hair follicles. I suggest using Bikini Zone shaving gel as it reduces the irritation that occurs during shaving. If it's really painful, you can use a topic anesthetic, anything ending in -caine, like lidocaine, ask your pharmacist for a "topical anesthetic." It's over the counter and very inexpensive.

Hugs, Rose

I agree. something to remember: a doctor cannot tell either way. some women break their hymen doing gymnastics, horse-back riding, exercises, etc... and other don't break their hymen at all, even if they have sex. So a doctor is not the judge of it.

if you haven't had sex, you are a virgin. however, different people define sex in different ways, ultimately, if you think you are a virgin, you probably are.

z9z,

How come you keep asking the enotalone board the same question?I don't care that you do but vaginal sex means you're not a virgin.A man fingering you means you're still a virgin.

]

If you dont want to answer its okay.... no one asked to say your opinion .. and its up to me i can post whatever i want whenever i want

• 3 years later...

well i have read about broken heart question and i think she ment that her boy friend used his hands to be entered inside but not that deep to penetirate that area... and she is warrying about losing her virginity and that cove of the woman which when it's cut it's showing some little blood so the virginity she ment is that is she still having that cover ??? or not but in same time his boy friend didn't enter hid penis into her spot ..actually my boy friend did the same to me with his fingers but he didn't enter the * * * * and i aslo want to know if iam virgin or not but i got a feeling that iam still virgin czuse no complete intercourse..would any one tell me if iam true or not ??

I've never worried about my hymen or bleeding.

Has a man entered you with his penis? If no, you are technically still a virgin.

However, under this definition, homosexuals are always virgins. And a woman could be through 20 different men but only participated in anal sex and still be considered a virgin.

In my opinion, virginity is a personal feeling. I may have not had sex until I was 20, but I felt like my innocence had dissipated before then. Talking dirty to my boyfriend, giving blowjobs, intimate touching slowly took away my innocence long before sex did.

yeah you are absloutely right that these stuff making shortage of innocent feeling that ppl have ...but i wonder why we always know our pionts of weakness but we unable to force it strongly although we are good ppl inside

I don't know what you mean.

Do you see sexual intimacy as a weakness or something to be ashamed of?

How old are you?

there is no penis entered in me ..just a finger of my boy friend and here i mean the vriginity in which women still keeping that cover of virginity in her body which demands that little amount of blood ..that's what i want to know if iam still virgin and having that cover or not ?? that is the aspect iam talking about

But iam not talking about virginitiy in it's moral meaning coz i got what you said about that as long as person do any kind of sex so he or she is not virgin anymore although she may still having that cover ..do you got what iam talking about ??

there is no penis entered in me ..just a finger of my boy friend and here i mean the vriginity in which women still keeping that cover of virginity in her body which demands that little amount of blood ..that's what i want to know if iam still virgin and having that cover or not ?? that is the aspect iam talking about

But iam not talking about virginitiy in it's moral meaning coz i got what you said about that as long as person do any kind of sex so he or she is not virgin anymore although she may still having that cover ..do you got what iam talking about ??

I've never concerned myself with the cover.

I was very athletic in high school and assume that I broke my hymen long before I had sex. I didn't bleed my first time.

How old are you? Where are you from?

Doctors cannot tell if you have had sex. The cover is not an indication of whether or not you are a virgin. The hymen can be broken, and a person could still be a virgin. People who have lost their virginity could still have an intact hymen that is only stretched out.

it matters for me coz iam from a culture seeing that very very important thing and iam about getting married ..so my story is i was in a rtelation with my ex man he used his fingers in me some times it was hurting .and my question for all of you was that ""did he broke my hymen that way ??"" that's what i want so my society care for hymen and care for the cover and as well as me i am belonging to that society so it's very very big deal for me and for my husband coz i won't be able to tell him ..i just want to know is my hymen and that cover still there inside me ??? that's aaaaaaaaallllllllllllll ..by the way iam 25 years old .

it matters for me coz iam from a culture seeing that very very important thing and iam about getting married ..so my story is i was in a rtelation with my ex man he used his fingers in me some times it was hurting .and my question for all of you was that ""did he broke my hymen that way ??"" that's what i want so my society care for hymen and care for the cover and as well as me i am belonging to that society so it's very very big deal for me and for my husband coz i won't be able to tell him ..i just want to know is my hymen and that cover still there inside me ??? that's aaaaaaaaallllllllllllll ..by the way iam 25 years old .

We can't tell you if your hymen is there or not.

Hi Nemo,

A doctor can tell you if your hymen is intact, and in... certain cultures, hymen replacement is a relatively common procedure, so if it has been broken, you still have options.

One thing you should know is that even if your hymen is intact, you will not neccessarily bleed, the first time you have sex. So lack of blood is no indicator of not being a virgin.

Archived