Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for men....coworker making a lot of eye contact???

for men....coworker making a lot of eye contact???

This guy at work always walks past my office and peeks in to make eye contact a lot. We will hold each others gaze until he completely passes. My mind is going crazy trying to interpret his eye contact. I'm guessing he could be thinking a few things:

1) she's really cute
    2) why is the weirdo staring at me?
    3) let's walk by her again I can get an ego boost when she stares me down! hahaha!

If you guys were noticing alot of eye contact from a female coworker you were not interested in,would you keep staring? Or would you try to avoid looking at her as to not lead her on?

Here's some more info...he once said "hi" to me and I froze, he then another time stopped in front of my door to ask a stupid question and I froze yet again. We do not work in the same department and his office is in the back corner by itself so there's no way for me to do a so-called "drive by" to try anything else.

Thanks for your opinions!

Just ask him out directly in his face. Really there's no doubt this guy likes you. Because if he wasn't interested he wouldn't gaze at you,that's for sure. So well its really now for you to decide , don't waste time tho. If you never respond he will take that as a sign that you aren't interested.

Bronze Member
    Next time he walks by, lift up your hand in a brief wave, and say "hey". He'll either say "hey" back, or he'll stop and say, "Yeah?", and you'll say, "Oh, I was just saying hi...I keep seeing you walk by. Where do you work?" See how he responds. You will have opened the door for him to bust a move with out having thrown yourself at him in case he doesn't dig you.

Quote Originally Posted by oneshygal View Post
    I'm guessing he could be thinking a few things:

1) she's really cute
    2) why is the weirdo staring at me?
    3) let's walk by her again I can get an ego boost when she stares me down! hahaha!
    4) When is this girl going to give me a decent response so I can ask her out. This is a co-worker situation!
    Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. ~Einstein

Imagination is intelligence having fun. ~Einstein

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message! We do concede that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced... ;)

Hi, whenever i see women I like I tend to give them eye contact too without even realising it sometimes, I don't know why because im quite shy in asking women out so maybe he's the same, he almost definatly likes you if he peeks in everytime he walks past.

Respond by giving him a little smile when you have eye contact so he knows your fond, who knows, maybe he'll start something or even ask you out...

El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula
    Am I the only one who thinks staring at a co-worker is creepy?

Next time he looka at you give him a nice friendy smile and start up some conversation

Quote Originally Posted by Ipso Fracto Man View Post
    Nope, I'd have to agree, that staring can and often times is, quite creepy.

10. 09-12-2006, 05:51 AM

well if they stare like this it's probably a bit creepy and it doesn't mean anything good, but if it's more like.. glancing or something, that's a lot better and I would take the chance in that case

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipso Fracto Man View Post
    Not if the two like eachother, but yeah it's creepy if some icky guy is staring at me. Especially when I'm running errands and I happen to glance around and see some maintainance guy openly staring at my butt with a creepy smile on, as if he'd ever get near it...ewwww...ooops....sorry...rant...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...