I suddenly started feeling nauseous about an hour ago. It's not severe nausea, more like motion sickness.. but I haven't done anything that would cause nausea. I've just been sitting in my room, studying. I've completely lost my appetite, even though usually I'd be hungry around this time.

I looked up a list of possible causes for nausea, and the most likely one is PMS. The only problem is that I've never had nausea as a symptom before. I've also been under a lot of stress lately.. could it be that?

It couldn't be a viral disease or something, could it? (Meningitis was on the list of possible diseases.. I'm slightly worried.) And I'm definitely not pregnant, by the way.

Also, is there any way to get rid of nausea? I can't concentrate on anything.

Many common viruses cause nausea. The one that comes to mind quickly is influenza. Others are rotaviruses, noroviruses, etc. They generally are not serious but they'll make you feel terrible for a few days.

Try some plain salted crackers and see if that settles your stomach. A plain baked potato is another good choice.

Are you running a fever? That would be another sign you have a virus.

ANYTHING can cause nausea I wouldnt jump to worry about having some type of viral infection, etc just yet. There have been many times where I will just be sitting around and feel sick tomy stomach. It could be that you haven't ate anything even if you haven't felt hungry try snackin on some crackers or bread or somethin simple like that and see if that helps any.