Am I over/under weight or normal? help

According to link removed , you're on the skinny side of healthy. I definitely don't think you should be losing weight...if you do, you'll be underweight!

Why are you thinking about losing weight in the first place? If you have concerns about your body image, keep in mind that exercising might actually cause you to gain weight as you develop muscle...but you'll look more fit, feel better, and be more confident!

According to link removed , you're on the skinny side of healthy. I definitely don't think you should be losing weight...if you do, you'll be underweight!

Why are you thinking about losing weight in the first place? If you have concerns about your body image, keep in mind that exercising might actually cause you to gain weight as you develop muscle...but you'll look more fit, feel better, and be more confident!

I only wanted to lose weight if i was overweight is all , I do feel a bit self-conscious about my appearance though in more ways than one

Another shorty here! 4' 10 1/2" I usually hover in the mid to high 90s, which I think is a perfectly healthy weight.

I also think you are fine weight wise. But since you are a little lighter, you might want to try some weight lifting. I started weightlifting about 2 years ago and I feel so much stronger, healthier, and toned! My weight didn't change from it, but I look and feel much better. Plus, strong muscles can help prevent wear and tear on joints and bones, and counteract the metabolism slowdown that creeps on as you get older.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, I was wondering the same thing about myself, which is how I stumbled accross this forum. It came up in a search engine when I typed THAT question out. I'm 4'10 (148cm), and am currently 91 lbs (about 6 and quarter to half stone), or just under. For me that's a lot as earlier this year I was only 5 stone 10 (80 lbs), and have always been this if not a few pounds less. It really makes a difference when you're small, or small framed, like me. But you are most likely still growing, and everyone's body's different, for instance you're boobs could be bigger than mine and so on. I think if you feel like you're body's not toned, or your stomachs a little flabby blah blah, then that's your answer right there, rather then the actual "correct weight" for height, which is just a generic answer for everyone of all sizes.