im a girl in love with my best friend(a girl)

COLOR="Red"][/color]hi.. im a 23 year female... a bi..heres my story.

. i live i na hostel with my roomate n best friend of 5 years. . we both trust each other,, n respect each other alot...n are the best of friends.

.. lately since a year im kinda startn to fall for her... we do all things together.. like wrestle sumtimes...i do get turned on... i dont know if she does.. we talk for hours.. in our room.. n while playfully fighting she bites me too.. like my hand or piches me or tickles me...sumtimes when im sleeping in the morning she would pull my shirt. up(im sleeping on my stomach n the shirt goes up till my mid chest not full).. n say shame shame...or watever... sumtimes when im with my friends... n i dont interact wtih her.. much i can sense she gets a bit jealous.. she is a scorpion.

during exams we massage each others necks n it feels good... once when she was not well she told me to sit by her side while sleeping.. n iwas awake like for two hours just stroking her head to make her feel gud(like how a mum wud when a kid isnt well)...n once i told her to stroke my head n forehead... she did.. n after sumtime jus asked me.... are you felling 'good' or is it like tickling... my heart skipped a beat at that... but i luaghed nsaid tickles.. she said.. a girl doesnt do this to a girl i said ok.. but she continued for 2 min.. then we went off to sleep(seperatly).

she had a bf but they broke off... n nshe said why are all guys like this...selfish.. always physical. n all.. we have discussed this lots...im a virgo... n once she said ...i would like a virgo husband.

once when i came to stay at her room in the hostel.. she joked n said you will sleep down.. isaid ok... after that she said...ok you sleep outside(on her bed)..coz she likes to sleep on the wall side...i was happy.

..once i was on vacation back home n i jus msged her thati read sumthing on bisexuality.. so i asked her is she one.. she said no.. she is sure of it.. later she msged me saying are you.. so i didnt exactly say yes but gav her a hint...

n after a month wehn i met her in her hostel.. we were alone n she asked me why i felt that im a bi.. so i laughed n said.. no ways... i just feel women too are attractive.. n we didnt talk bout it...she says she remembers me first whenever she has ne probs..

.n once i had come to visist for 3 days n since she had college i was out mostly with other frnds.. .so at nite when i came back she slept ear,ly without talking.. n i forced her to get up.. n told her im sorry i cudnt spend time with you n all that.. n soon she was happy.. n we were up till 5am talking .. next moring a had to leave so she said she feeling dam bad that im goin .. n she doesnt feel ike goin to college n all.. n she snet me such msgs.. she sent a msg to one of my male frnds too who was travlingwith me.. n he jokingly said you two are behaving like its the end of the world.. n he jokes around thsat we are gay or bi..i dont say nethn at all but its her who says ya we are... jokingly alot..

.once me n her were standing in our room .. n we have a habit well to just like nudge each other by our noses..(eskimo kiss).. n many times she has not backed out.. only like two times she said why you so close.. n i would just joke sayn nothn..

n once when this hapnd she jus looked at me n stuck out her tongue like she was teasing me n a very small tip of her tongue actually touched my lip(it was great). ... sumtimes when i go visit her n friends..

we call each other by pet names.. n when we gift each toher for bdays n all she does write in the card.. like from UR.... n the pet name.. so do i...i have held her like sumtimes in my arms n she has not said nethn

im done with my studies... well in the room there are 3 beds . coz my other two frnds females are fat they take one bed each n coz me n my frnd are thin.. we sleeep in the same bed...n i feel soo good hen i sleep so close to her... i think she too feels the same..sumtimes we are pressed on sideways with each other...i know she gets dam happy to see me.. n talk to me n all.. but i have told her thru yahoo chat im maybe a bi.. n she said its ok.. just askin me y i felt so

.. im confused. . i hope she too wants too kiss me or sumtihng..how do i know? ..[/color]

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hay, i can kinda relate to how ur feelin at the mo! it messes with ur head when they say or do things which make u feel as if they are intereted huh! i think ur mate is doind cos she can and she knows how u feel if that makes sense! thats how i feel bout my mate sometimes! but its a real teaser and drives u insane! i would say go talk to her but if u do she could become scared even thou she givin u all these singns and it could change things between u both! that wh yi aint talkin to my mate bout how i feel!! i havent really got an answer cos im looking for myself to but when/if i do find and asnwer il deff let u know!! here to talk thou cos feelin excat same at the mo!! x

Talk to her about it, tell her how you feel, you will feel alot better when you get it of your chest.

To me she does sound interested but is to scared to tell you how she feels, but i could be wrong, so i really do think you should talk to her

I'll repost what I said in the other thread you posted about this, since the original post there's been removed... Sorry for the duplication

Though you two sound like very, very close friends, sharing the same bed and everything else you mentioned, unfortunately I don't think you should count on her being bi or lesbian. If she did have feelings for you too in that way, I think she would have expressed it more directly by now, especially when you asked her about whether she was bi. I think

only few times she said why you so close

is a good indication as well that she doesn't have those feelings for you. Of course I may be wrong.. you two sound like you're closer, as friends, than a lot of people are with anyone in their lifetime, but from what you said it sounds to me like she isn't looking for anything more than a friendship.

I hope you get more advice than just mine, mine's a bit pessimistic >__>

In any case, the best of luck, keep us updated.

ya i know but i mean shge must hav just said this like 3 times in 4 years!!!!all the other times she jus smiles n stuff. i dont know but i gt these hints from her like that... n she doesnt fool around with any other girl except me when we in the room alone.. sumtimes when we alone in the room n wen we fooling around i have seen her looking at the door sumtimes jus to see if its ocked.. then we continue with our fooling.. wats that????????????

The only way you're going to find out exactly what's going on between the two of you is to talk to her and explain how you feel. Tell her you're confused because you're not sure if she feels the same about you and that you don't want to offend her or lose her friendship by making a pass at her.

Good luck

update:

its my frnds last week at college n she is very depressed n all coz we like spent 5 years at the campus n all... i moved back home 6 mnths earlier coz i finished earlier... n since like 4 days she is texting me aloooot saying she is sad... or she is crying.. n she feels sad n all

n i too msged her back like its ok n all it happens now you have to live life n concentrate on your proffesion n all...

n she msged she was coming online. she wanted to chat with me.. but sumhow she couldnt open the hotmail page... n so i told her try again... n she texted saying that she is in tears nall sad coz 5 days left .... i called her up sure she was crying... but she felt gud after talkinng n all... n after that like every mornong she msges me.. its getting harder.. 3 days left etc...or she will msg out of the blue.. like- me...ABC.OR XYZ are at this theatre watching a pic...or we are here or there.. just a line of text...

to me i feel she thinks of me every sec... even when she is njoying herslf n she wants me to know everything about herwehreabouts n all.

we hav not had a chat since long coz i konw she is sad coz she has one week left b4 her college ends...

i dont know once when i was chatting... n remember i told you all that we had a topic of bisex...... she asked me why im thinking of all this.... i just said i dont know just,.... god i dont know what to do... its been like 10 days that this issue is off to sleep now....

UPDATE:

i know i shouldnt miss the chance....my frnd hads like 2days left before she is comin back to home after her studies.. just yest she met me inthe moring n wel she actually had sum prob with her college project n stuff, so i helpedd her out for two hours onthe net(i was at home she was at her college campus. we did it onlnie).then she called up 3 hours later n was really happy n all that she is done with her project n all.. n was really really happy to talk to me...n said that she wished i should have been there in person n all. and that she doesnt know wat would hav happened if i wasnt there n all..i told her i mite hav to visit college nex week for work n she too has sum pending work so she is like yeah! we all cn go together n al try it out!! n she sounded really happy.

im too scared to bring the topic out.. of course i know that our incomplete topic is still in her head...n she will mention it jus like how she did in the past....i hope things take a turn for the good sumtime in my life soon

UPDATE:

well as i told you all my friend is back home forever after completing her education(we live in the same hometown 15 min away.)so she called me up after coming home at 11pm... sounded sad n all...coz living a hostel life is gr8....n well i have some family probs goin on... n she is the only one who i tell things to.... but since a week i have told another frnd... n sinmce my love friend was sad herself i thought i have to tell sumone so i spoke a bit to my other friend n told this to her yest. lets call her(my love) R.so R and i spoke for like 45 min.. discussing things.. in general

today moring R calls up and tells me to come over for like 2 days and stay over (even her mum told me) at her place since i have family probs... n she said we will hang out n all.i AM VERY EXCITED BY THIS OPPORTUNITY.n i konw a bit she will bring up the long gone topic of bisexuality...i know she too is v.happy to have me coming over....

any tips or suggestions that anyone may have for me....so that i dont look stupid.. but at the same time may get something or a word from her finally?

HELP ME!

Archived