Can Girls Cum?

Of course we can. Why do you ask?

Just FYI, women rarely orgasm through vaginal intercourse, unless she is on top. But most certainly through oral sex and sex toys (i.e. vibrators).

Well actually not just on top but any position that provides the appropriate stimulation.

It also depends on what you mean by cum, if you mean orgasm then yes most certainly they can.

If you mean cum as in ejaculate then yes they can do that as well, although it has been said that not all women can ejaculate but some can. I have never seen any studies done on the percentages that can and cannot.

I thought it was a very good question. Because how do you tell the difference in a girl getting wet and a girl cumming? But like I said How do you make a girl cum? And How do you know she is doing it? Does it like squirt out or something or what? I just can't figure out the difference in getting wet or cumming?

Become good friends with her clitoris and you will have no problem.

Some girls clitoris are so sensitive so they dont like it rubbed. But oral? Someone suggested so when someone is licking a girls clit it drives them off the wall and you can add finger motion and it will make them cum?

Like I said:

I thought it was a very good question. Because how do you tell the difference in a girl getting wet and a girl cumming? But like I said How do you make a girl cum? And How do you know she is doing it? Does it like squirt out or something or what? I just can't figure out the difference in getting wet or cumming?

Okay,

Well not all women "squirt." It is not that common. Being "wet" is a woman being lubricated for intercourse and is an indication she is turned on.

Actually having an orgasm varies among women. But some common occurrences are:

Her telling you she is.

Her breathing gets faster and faster.

Her wiggling around, having a hard time laying still.

While having intercourse, sometimes a man can feel it because her vaginal muscles tighten up.

Her moaning, screaming.

Not all women are into oral for various reasons. And sometimes the clitorous can get very sensative that it can be uncomfortable. Does she like oral? Have you tried it?

I hope this helps.

Okay,

Well not all women "squirt." It is not that common. Being "wet" is a woman being lubricated for intercourse and is an indication she is turned on.

Actually having an orgasm varies among women. But some common occurrences are:

Her telling you she is.

Her breathing gets faster and faster.

Her wiggling around, having a hard time laying still.

While having intercourse, sometimes a man can feel it because her vaginal muscles tighten up.

Her moaning, screaming.

Not all women are into oral for various reasons. And sometimes the clitorous can get very sensative that it can be uncomfortable. Does she like oral? Have you tried it?

I hope this helps.

Yes she likes oral. But sometimes when I rub her clit she says it sometimes gets so sensitive so I got to so slow around her clit.

Some girls clitoris are so sensitive so they dont like it rubbed. But oral? Someone suggested so when someone is licking a girls clit it drives them off the wall and you can add finger motion and it will make them cum?

I certainly wouldn't recommend to you that you refrain from trying to pleasure a woman in a certain way, simply because *some* girls find it too sensitive. I recommend you treat her as an individual and try to find out what types of pressure and stimulation *she* likes best.

Perhaps you are putting too much pressure on it or rubbing too hard. That can be uncomfortable. The clitorous has a lot of nerve endings and fills with blood as well when excited and stimulated.

The trick is to go very slow and be very gentle. Try new things and have her guide you. Tell her not be afraid to tell you what she likes and does not like. Every woman's body is different and every woman has certain things she likes and does not like. The fun is exploring together and practicing.

I certainly wouldn't recommend to you that you refrain from trying to pleasure a woman in a certain way, simply because *some* girls find it to sensitive. I recommend you treat her as an individual and try to find out what types of presure and stimulation *she* likes best.

I do treat her like a queen. I was just saying if I am licking her clit would finger motion make a big difference when I am eating her out? And of course be careful.

The only sure sign that she's "exploded" is after she lets out a scream that nearly causes the house to collapse...

*ahem*

you'll find her vaginal opening is very relaxed and you have hardly any resistance as you thrust. Also, my GF gets this redness on her chest that nearly looks like a rash. Its weird.

I do treat her like a queen. I was just saying if I am licking her clit would finger motion make a big difference when I am eating her out? And of course be careful.

I can't speak for her, but no it would not provide me more pleasure. In fact I have found that when men have tried to 'multitask' like that, it actually detracts from my experience, because they are not paying enough attention to what they are doing on 'the spot'.

From what I remember...

If you pay attention to her breathing, movements, muscle tension and pulse, you'll notice some clues about how she's feeling.

If you just focus on her jelly bean, you might miss those things.

Girls come. Fact. They can have a clitoral orgasm from stimulation of the clit, or a vaginal orgasm (through intercourse). Your best bet is to start with the clit, as for a bloke lasting long enough inside a girl can be difficult. The trick is rhythmic stimulation,varying speed and pressure. Getting gradually quicker. You can use your fingers/tongue, it might take a bit of practice, but if you're in a relationship or with the same girl enough, you'll get there and you'll know..trust me...you'll know. You'll get more confident with time.

Don't be afraid to ask her what works.

From what I remember...

If you pay attention to her breathing, movements, muscle tension and pulse, you'll notice some clues about how she's feeling.

If you just focus on her jelly bean, you might miss those things.

jelly bean LOL thanks, I needed a laugh today....

oh, and yeah, we can, don't try to "make it happen" though, we put a lot of pressure on ourselves already, pressure from you can be anything but helpful in that area.