Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can Girls Cum?

Can Girls Cum?

I hear about this all the time can they? If so how do you know when a girl is cumming? Also how do you make them cum?

Are you a virgin, or are you joking?
    Of course they can.
    << Vigilance.

Some women can even ejaculate as they cum..
    Forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us. - The Lord's Prayer

of course we can lol
    You get old when you get the same excitement from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.

5. testing

If we couldn't why would we be interested in sex? Just because you guys like it? hahaha. We want sex with orgasm!

Huh???

Of course we can. Why do you ask?

Just FYI, women rarely orgasm through vaginal intercourse, unless she is on top. But most certainly through oral sex and sex toys (i.e. vibrators).
    "Let your soul be your pilot, let your soul guide you, it will guide you well." Sting

<---- me and my mom :)

"Get busy living or get busy dyin', damn right..." Morgan Freeman, Shawshank Redemption.

1. You heard right!

2. You will know by the way she is convulsing and smiling!

3. Someone a little more gutsy than I will have to go into detail on this one for ya.
    Don't dwell on what went wrong, Instead focus on who to punch first

I think he's talking about if a woman can ejaculate sort of like a guy, not necessarily having an orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by kellbell
    Of course we can. Why do you ask?

Just FYI, women rarely orgasm through vaginal intercourse, unless she is on top. But most certainly through oral sex and sex toys (i.e. vibrators).
    Well actually not just on top but any position that provides the appropriate stimulation.

It also depends on what you mean by cum, if you mean orgasm then yes most certainly they can.

If you mean cum as in ejaculate then yes they can do that as well, although it has been said that not all women can ejaculate but some can. I have never seen any studies done on the percentages that can and cannot.
    "A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it the superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom. But the tumult soon subsides. Time makes more converts than reason." Thomas Paine

"The wise man questions others wisdom because he questions his own, the foolish man because it is different from his own." Leo Stein

"Well actually not just on top but any position that provides the appropriate stimulation."

Yes, this is a better way to describe it.
    "Let your soul be your pilot, let your soul guide you, it will guide you well." Sting

<---- me and my mom :)

"Get busy living or get busy dyin', damn right..." Morgan Freeman, Shawshank Redemption.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...