Thread: Difference between Virgin and not virgin

Difference between Virgin and not virgin

can any one show me pics of a virgin vagina and a not virgin vagina i want to know if its that obvious

welcome to eNotalone.

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/?art...tomy&refid=027

there is a link you should read.

it's not really the vagina, but the hymen that you can get a little, but not a lot of information out of. the hymen is a thin layer of skin that is covering the opening to the vagina. many women break theirs the first time they have sex, but some women tear theirs before that, during sports or riding a bike, and some women are not born with one at all!

seeing the tearing can't really tell you if a girl is a virgin or not. if her hymen is completely intact, then she may be a virgin, but some women's hymens can even stretch enough to allow a penis, but they won't tear, but just because her's is not there does not mean that she's not a virgin.

I hope this answers your question.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1.

Interesting read, even though it doesn't apply to me directly - But hey, I've just been educated!
    An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by annie24
    it's not really the vagina, but the hymen that you can get a little, but not a lot of information out of. the hymen is a thin layer of skin that is covering the opening to the vagina. many women break theirs the first time they have sex, but some women tear theirs before that, during sports or riding a bike, and some women are not born with one at all!

seeing the tearing can't really tell you if a girl is a virgin or not. if her hymen is completely intact, then she may be a virgin, but some women's hymens can even stretch enough to allow a penis, but they won't tear, but just because her's is not there does not mean that she's not a virgin.
    Yea, that's true alright, there is no possible way to tell whether a girl is a virgin or not. Some people, esp. those of old traditonal cuture tend to associate a girl having an intact hymen with being a virgin and assume that one without it, has already had sex.

Just as there is no possible way of telling she's a virgin, other then she being honest about it, there's also no way of finding out if a guy is a virgin.
    Last edited by yeawutever; 12-10-2008 at 01:38 PM.
    Opened-minded to those in need of help. Not everything is black and white as it seems....
    If you're gonna do something, think twice and make sure it's something worthy that you don't later on regret!!!!!!!!!!!

can any one show me pics of a virgin vagina and a not virgin vagina i want to know

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...