Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    I agree. I doubt any man would break up with a girl due to her breast size. They get to see them right away when they meet and should know whether or not they find the person attractive overall.
    I disagree. If you can't get implants there is always the wonder bra...

On that note I think alot of it does come down to aesthetics. No one ever complains when their member is too huge and capable of breaking a woman in two...The complaint is always about being too small. So I would say that approximately 50% of it is vanity...

Also, I think people place far too much emphasis on the penetration aspect of great sex. There are MANY ways to make up for having a small penis...Great sex should involve the entire body, not just the genital region...I think.
    "Tyger! Tyger! burning bright
    In the forests of the night,
    What immortal hand or eye
    Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?"

William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Carl5000
    yea, thats the real problem with penis size the curiosity. Shame, the women don't know before hand, to save both of you being disappointed. I could do with a badge 'i have a small ****, is it a problem' with my dimensions. True, i wouldn't break up with a girl over the above problem. I suppose anal, oral would be enough- anyhow i'd not high maintenance and don't demand the best, like some women ive dated
    Your comment made me think of something else. There are not many things a woman has to wait to find out about a man before having sex/becoming intimate. But one thing a woman will not find out about me is what I have down there (and mroe importantly what it feels like inside her).

That one thing I would want a woman to anticipate. I want that anticipation to build up (and I am not saying that just because I am long. I'd say the same thing about being average or a bit below average as long as I could use it).

One aspect that men I think neglect about women is that they can be very curious.
    Last edited by Cardinal; 07-23-2006 at 03:15 PM.

Ok hello folks. Let me introduce myself. I'm 17 years old, 18 in a few months. I'm a guy, with a 4.5 inch penis. I'm kind of in the "gray zone". Not big enough to be useful for sex, but not small enough to get any sympathy.

Most guys dream of having a huge 9 inch penis. Me? I have dreams of having an averaged size 5.5 inch penis. I would give up everything I have to just have a normal size, and then I would be satisfied. According to various charts I have looked up, I'm smaller than the average size for a 12 year old male child (4.7 inches).

I'm amazed at all the shallow remarks by the various women in this thread encouraging the first poster to dump her boyfriend because he can't satisfy her sexually. It just goes to show how shallow women are. But is that really surprising? After all, in a marriage who gets the wedding ring? Who gets the flowers or candy on the anniversary? Women are very materialistic. I wish I was gay, really. But no, of course with my luck I was born a straight male with a penis that is useless for everything but peeing.

Life sucks with a small penis. "Large men" don't know how good they have it. And women don't know how good they have it either, considering they don't have to worry about size at all. Yeah, they have to worry about breast size, but still, a woman with small breasts can still have sex. A man with a small penis can't.

I have been with a girl before. When she saw me, she laughed and said "forget it". I have a feeling I am destined to be a virgin my whole life, unless I can scrape together enough money to buy some hookers. Yeah, hookers. I have always been a pretty religious guy and very honest about everything, but you know what? Screw it. It's not my fault I was born with a small penis. I'm going to go out, buy tons of hookers, and not care if I go to hell and not care if I get STDs and die from them. I already have weak kidneys thanks to contracting lyme disease when I was younger, so getting one STD such as Hepatitis would = instant death for me.

With a small penis, you get no respect. School? I dropped out because guys in the locker room always laughed at me. Women? I'm never going to have a relationship, marriage, or kids. Be a scientist, or contribute anything to society? How? I have no confidence, thanks to my small penis. My life IS POINTLESS.

You know what? god doesn't exist, and if he does, he's evil. I have been a good guy my whole life, never commmited any crimes, never hurt anyone, always done incredibly hard stuff for people for free. And look how god repays me, by cursing me.

If it's one thing I learned, god rewards evil people. My whole life I've been kicked, beaten, had stuff stolen from me, picked on, etc. And guess what, those guys probably have 8 inch *****.

I have decided that when I turn 18 in a few months I am going to enlist into the Marines as a meatshield, and go off to Iraq to die. I hope I die, at least I'll go down as a hero. And if I don't die there, at least I'll get paid and have some money to buy some hookers when I get back.
    Last edited by 4InchFury; 07-24-2006 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4InchFury
    ...I have decided that when I turn 18 in a few months I am going to enlist into the Marines as a meatshield, and go off to Iraq to die. I hope I die, at least I'll go down as a hero. And if I don't die there, at least I'll get paid and have some money to buy some hookers when I get back.
    Hi Fury,

Welcome to eNotAlone.

Your got quite an outlook on life.

Don't worry, it will still grow a bit. Also research "arab jelqing", it does work but be patient.

This article may be of help to you: Accept Your Body and Learn to Have a Positive Self Image. Have a look at Reference materials and more info for ideas on how to deal with depression.

If you like to talk about your depression, we are happy to help you please create a new thread in the Emotions and Feelings forum.

P.S. Once you got a boy, consider to not circumcise him as it may cost half an inch by some studies.
    Last edited by nottoogreen; 07-25-2006 at 12:33 AM.

Platinum Member
    I'm amazed at all the shallow remarks by the various women in this thread encouraging the first poster to dump her boyfriend because he can't satisfy her sexually. It just goes to show how shallow women are.
    4inchfury, I really dont think there is anything wrong with a woman not wanting to be with someone who does not satisfy her sexually. This guy the original poster is with just needs to find someone who will accept him for what he has.

Orlander
    Kindness guarantees all other qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Orlander
    4inchfury, I really dont think there is anything wrong with a woman not wanting to be with someone who does not satisfy her sexually. This guy the original poster is with just needs to find someone who will accept him for what he has.

Orlander
    Yeah, because that's all relationships are about, is being sexually pleasured. Again, it shows how shallow women are if that's all they care about is sex. with guys that have big ****s.

8 pages of comments, some of them quite shallow, and the original poster has not even had sex with him yet so doesn't even know how things will go! My sympathies to all men who have a small penis. People should be judged on who they are, not the size of their genitals. Do all men with an average or above average penis give great sex...I doubt it. Women are upset at being objectified by the size of their breasts, but yet it is okay to criticize and make assumptions about men if they have a small penis and say that is a dealbreaker? That is really unfair. If there is such terror to some women that a small penis means bad sex and that is a dealbreaker, I feel sorry for any man these women are with when they get older and for health reasons a "normal" size penis is just not functioning well. Is this grounds for a breakup?

It has recently come to my attention that humanity is shallow by nature. I guess thats part of the reason I'm too bitter toward love to want to find it again.

Quote Originally Posted by 4InchFury
    Ok hello folks. Let me introduce myself. I'm 17 years old, 18 in a few months. I'm a guy, with a 4.5 inch penis. I'm kind of in the "gray zone". Not big enough to be useful for sex, but not small enough to get any sympathy.
    uh...4.5 inches is def. big enough to be useful for sex. Maybe you haven't found the right girl. (aka one that isn't a *****)

Quote Originally Posted by helpme2
    uh...4.5 inches is def. big enough to be useful for sex. Maybe you haven't found the right girl. (aka one that isn't a *****)

Maybe, if I can find a smaller / shorter woman. I also hear Asian women have smaller "openings" if you get my drift. I am not really attracted to asian women though, I like latinas.

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...