I have been on this antibotic I had unprotected sex I didn't realize that it could cause problems in early pregnancy. Should I stop this medication immediately. I had a miscarriage about 4 weeks and 5 days ago. I have not had a period yet so do not know if I am currently ovulating

Yes you should because any antibiotic can cause trouble even after the baby has miscarriaged. Trust me, when I was younger I found out I was pregnant and made the mistake of telling the father of the child (my abusive ex) and he slipped some sort of antibiotics into my advil bottle and the pregnancy was terminated a month later. Even after the baby had died I was still sick off and on because I hadn't realized what had killed my baby yet and I still thought the pills were Advil.

No, you should call your doctor before stopping any medication, metronidazole (flagyl) included. Stopping a course of antibiotics before it is complete can cause resistance in the bacteria it is working against and make the infection worse.

You should not be having unprotected sex while on antibiotics too- but since you already have, call your doctor and ask for their advice today.