Does anyone else feel like this during their period?

I am feeling bloated. grumpy. cranky. want to yell at people. (though i won't). unhappy. don't want to smile. can't sleep. eating chocolates. miserable. obsessive thinking, worse than ever.......can't really rest, moody. agitated. jittery. anxiety. depressed. pissed off for no reason. worried. want to throw a tantrum or roll on the floor. want to get out of work. feel ugly.

i always feel like i want to cry. i mean really just sit up a corner and weep. i normally just sit and work through it, or keep busy.

i can cope with the urge to cry though, but what you're decribin sounds horrible.

there are some methods that can control really severe PMT, like some varieties of the pill, because they control your hormones a bit better.

hope you manage to get everythin under control!

My answer is YES to all you said . I am at the stage of life though going through perimenopausal symptoms , and the hormones are in such a mess that I feel that way alot of the time. Hopefully soon I will be past this stage and all the crappy feelings will subside. Since I live alone, rarely is there anyone that has to deal with my tensions but myself.

Yes, yes, yes, and yes, and yes. I always feel like yelling at people when I'm on my period. I don't want anyone near me or touching me. And I swear, I cry at every commercial with any sentimentality whatsoever. If someone cuts me off in traffic, I want to follow them home and yell at them. When I was on the pill, I told my husband that if I was in a particularly bad mood, to look at my pill pack. If I was taking the orange pills, he was to consider that the "danger zone."

Thankfully, it's only a few days a month. Or, if you have PCOS like me, only a few days a year, if you're lucky. And I'm pregnant now, so I feel like that pretty frequently.

And the stronger sex is supposed to be the male sex? Can you imagine them going through this every single month? HA!

YES!!! To basically all of those. I get really really insecure, decide that I have no friends and that no one cares about me, cry at everything, hate my life, etc. Then when the PMS is gone, I remember that I have friends and a great family, feel upbeat and happy (generally speaking) again and love my life. I really really could do without those 2-3 days a month of feeling like absolute crap, but at the very least I've learned to recognize that it's the hormones talking....for what that's worth.

My answer is YES to all you said . I am at the stage of life though going through perimenopausal symptoms , and the hormones are in such a mess that I feel that way alot of the time. Hopefully soon I will be past this stage and all the crappy feelings will subside. Since I live alone, rarely is there anyone that has to deal with my tensions but myself.

I know a 50 year old woman who had a vasectomy age 25 due to pregnancy complications with her only child and has HRT since. She rivals many 3x olds and is of good health.

Have you done any research and what is your opinion on HRT?

Thank you

The problem is caused by your hormones. Most of those things used to happen to me until I went on the pill. When I came of the pill it started again. Now I'm on Hormone Replacement Therapy and I'm a lot better.

I do still have chocolate cravings though.

I don't know if there's a natural therapy that can help you because I can't get hold of my Fiancee (Natural Therapist) at the moment. I'll PM you and give you her email address. Just explain everything to her.