Finding a G-Spot?

Alright when fingering my girlfriend I can't find the g-spot at all. What does it feel like and where is it located at after inserting my fingers into here vagina. When I do finger her and stick my fingers all the way in I feel this round thing all the way in the back what is that? And when I move my ringer accross it she says it feels really good. Its like in the middle/top and its like a big round thing.

The G-spot is located approx. 3 inchs inside on the wall opposite the stomach, so if you're facing towards each other the G-spot is on your side. Your fingers should easily be able to reach that far. I don't think (as in I've never found this to be true with anyone I've been with) that there's going to feel anything, trust your partner to feel something and then feed off that. If they tell you when you're touching it you should be able to find it (and know you've found it) everytime.

The G-spot is located approx. 3 inchs inside on the wall opposite the stomach, so if you're facing towards each other the G-spot is on your side. Your fingers should easily be able to reach that far. I don't think (as in I've never found this to be true with anyone I've been with) that there's going to feel anything, trust your partner to feel something and then feed off that. If they tell you when you're touching it you should be able to find it (and know you've found it) everytime.

Still not sure. Ok so if she is lying on her back and I am on the left of her on my side kissing her and fingering her at the same time. I take my middle finger (longest finger) and put it palm side up and start to touch the top of the wall. Right? 3" inside her thats like..... My entire middle finger. I am still lost. And what is this thing I keep hitting when putting my finger in her. Like when I finger her this wall or semi-hard round thing is all the way up their and I hit it and she says it feels really good. Any idea what that is?

Still not sure. Ok so if she is lying on her back and I am on the left of her on my side kissing her and fingering her at the same time. I take my middle finger (longest finger) and put it palm side up and start to touch the top of the wall. Right? 3" inside her thats like..... My entire middle finger. I am still lost. And what is this thing I keep hitting when putting my finger in her. Like when I finger her this wall or semi-hard round thing is all the way up their and I hit it and she says it feels really good. Any idea what that is?

If you're hitting something high up and it's hard, it sounds like the cervix. But hitting the cervix doesn't usually feel so great, and only way you'd be able to go up that far would be if she's quite petite.

You've stumped me.

Hmmm let me see if I can still remember it. Like when sometimes I insert my fingers its like far in their but if you said it does not feel great. Then what am I hitting because she just loves it what ever I am hitting like its like a round thing. Thats what I feel with my finger.

I think that probably is the cervix, I definitely know what spot you're talking about, I know that some women like it being touched and others don't. It is pretty deep, the only reason I can reach it is because I have long fingers and so far all my sexual partners have been roughly a good foot smaller than me.

I still suspect that I'm wrong though, God knows I'm not an authority on anatomy. The fact that we already have a women in this thread who's probably just as confused as me doesn't help xD

EDIT: Oh yes, and from your description you're touching the correct area where the G-spot is. It's entirely possible that it just isn't very sensative, I know some women opt to have a medical procedure to enlarge the G-spot area for just this reason.

Yeah I think it is the cervix I am hitting. Ok to get back on track. When a guy touches the g-spot on his girlfriend what does it do to her? And Sylph or someone where is this g-spot located at like I put my fingers in palm side up and curl my fingers inward right and it should be able to get her g-spot? Also what does this thing feel like?

If it is the cervix be careful. You dont want to bruise it aopparently thats not so nice. But I have had girls who after lots of foreplay actually liek a little bit of "cervix play", best way I can describe the cervix is its a ring shaped "item" think of those gummy Lifesavers!

The G-spot is in the first few inches inside and underneath the clit area or around there. If you make a motion wiht your finger like you want someone to come to you (go try it now) you should get it or at least close to it. Every girl is different but the g-spot will generally feels like a mass or lump and depending on the girl, of varying sizes. Think one of those 5-cent juicy berry candies. mmmmmm I love candy!

Which fingers should I be using? I use my middle finger everytime. Also be careful on the cervix will do. Just smoothly glide over it right?

Middle finger and third finger will allow you to reach further inside easier but the chances are your finger muscles will go much quicker than if you were using middle and index. Whatever works for you.

Alright when fingering my girlfriend I can't find the g-spot at all. What does it feel like and where is it located at after inserting my fingers into here vagina. When I do finger her and stick my fingers all the way in I feel this round thing all the way in the back what is that? And when I move my ringer accross it she says it feels really good. Its like in the middle/top and its like a big round thing.

sheeesh...haha....i'm sorry but i'm laughing pretty hard here, you almost made me spray my lager out my nose! sir, i believe that mysterious round thing you have found is called a cervix...

• 1 year later...

orgasmictofu, Have you ever spent any time gently massaging your cervix? You have to go slow and gentle at first, and may take a good deal of time (15 to 45 min), but you can exprience a mind blowing "internal" orgasm you'll never forget. At least this is how my partner describes it. After the initial uncomfortable, slightly hurtful feeling subsides, the cervix and the area all around become extremely sensitive and the orgasm builds from deeper inside...a clitoral orgasm can be described as "external" in comparson. If your cervix is located too far in for your finger or your partners' finger or penis, you may need a "tool"...try to duplicate a finger so you can swirl around the cervix, as you need. Just like the clitoris, you'll need to give your cervix a break by swirling around it or going back to the front 3 inches of your vagina, and then return (this frequency is up to you, and you will figure it out). Sorry if this is tmi, but this a little known orgasm type that women should experience. I only know from the reaction and feedback I see, hear, and feel from my partner...it must be incredible!