smelly private parts

It Might Be An Infection If It's So Bad. Go To Your Gynocologist To Get Checked And She'll Let You Know What It Is. If She Tells You It's Fine Then A One Or Three Day Monistat, Wear Cooton Undies, And Yes, Order Free, And Soap Free Vaginal Wash. Makes Sure You Dry Ur Part Well After Showers And At Nite Twoce Or Three Times A Week Use Powder At Nite To Keep Dry. Good Luck.

I wash mine with DOVE

Exactly. Some soaps contain fragrance and alcohol...which is NOT good for your sensitive areas.

For what butterflies said, cotton underwear help you breathe. Check your underwear label and try to stick to those. Try not to wear underwear at night as well.

Many people recommend drinking pineapplei juice

I haven't tried it though so I don't know if it would help

Isn't that just for taste??

Eating healthy also helps...Eating white meat, vegis and fruits. And staying away from spicy foods, garlic, red meats...

I agree with most all advice here about taking care of the undesirable odor.

The only thing that I might not agree with is the thought about using powder to keep dry down there.

I am not sure thats a good idea unless you are positive the powder is Talc-free.

If it continues see your doctor/gyn.

she's just talking about the natural smell she should just use vagisil...(they make powder/washes...and what have you)keep wipes....and yes do dry(thoroughly) after showers.....if she's having sex(im guessing) she should douche...or try to use one of those shower/bath hoses (yes ladies they're for washing too

also... the smell might just be horrible to you...maybe it's mild/hardly noticeable...I mean...have you smelled anyone elses???

and....if it's really that bad...the go to a gyn for the love of tom(myspace) Don't be shy....there's nothing they haven't seen or smelled...

whats this about pinapple juice for taste? as in if someone licks you it'll taste good? how does this work? how long before or about how many times should you drink it before your partner goes down on you?

Your diet greatly affects the way you taste down there- the same for guys. (The taste of the secretions)

If you eat a lot of unhealthy fast food, red meat, spicy foods, garlic and carbs, your body is going to react accordingly. Usually a bitter or sour taste.

If you change your diet to lots of water, complex carbs (vegis) and fruits and well as white meat, the taste is a lot "cleaner", or less bitter and sour...it is said that if you drink a lot of pine apple juice or eat a lot of fruit, it will even taste sweet.

The time slot is usually 24 hours before.

Isn't that just for taste??

I am not sure..! I have heard that it helps scent too, but not for everyone...

OP, fairie is right about diet changes.. lots of veggies will help that, and eating right in general.. also keep hydrated, plenty of water is good for you, both for that problem and a lot of others! These little tips will help BOTH scent and taste, if that is also a concern for you