Time management (reprise)

Hi everyone again. My problem is with managing my time. At the beginning of last semester I was having a lot of trouble with it too. Then at about the middle, I kinda fixed it and things got better: I started doing better in school and I got more sleep. Then at the end it all got bad once again, and now it's worse than ever. Even when the amount of homework I have is minimal, I end up going to bed real late. Can't concentrate... I try my best. I tell myself: Ok, today I'm starting early, and I get set up and I start, but then I get distracted, and this keeps happening until it's late at night and I guess my desperation wins over my constant distraction... But man it sucks so bad... Any one got any ideas on how to fix this?

Dead Eyes,

Being someone who often has the same problems (currently have procrastined a lot of school work, and the quarter ends in 3 weeks), I have learned that sometimes you just have to make sacrifices to finish what needs to be done. Discipline yourself to do homework, even if you don't want to do it. No one wants to do homework every night, but it must be done. If you're friends ask you to hang out one night, pass on it. If you normally play videogames everyday, don't go near it between hours x and x. I don't know everything that you do, but you have to force yourself to not do it at certain times.

Time management is difficult sometimes, but you'll find that with some self discipline and some words of wisdom and inspiration, you will get back on track before long. You don't have to abandon everything, just spend less time doing the things that you would normally spend most of your day doing.

Also, don't wait until late at night to do your homework. Do some when you get home from school, some before dinner, some afterwards, and get as much done as you can before you go to sleep. You never want to go to sleep stressed out.

Hope that helps.

(Now, off to do some homework that I've been putting off

• 2 weeks later...

Also, keep a schedule and keep to it. Don't let yourself fall behind and if you notice yourself doing that, make sure to pick yourself back up and get to the schedule.

Keep on top of things, if you fall behind you will just stress yourself out and make it harder on yourself to keep up.