Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Erection when kissing?

Ok, this is somewhat of a strange issue. Whenever my gf and me make out, or even hold each other close when we're lying/sitting on the couch, I always seem to get an erection. But I'm not thinking of any sexual thoughts whatsoever, but it even sometimes happens when we're holding hands. I don't understand. I don't know if she has noticed, but yeah. Anyone else had this before?
    Last edited by drdread233; 02-12-2006 at 02:33 PM.

http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85868

This topic has come up before, and was very active. Hmm.... wonder why.

When you are with someone you love romantically, there is a rush of excitment and emotions. That can be enough to get you hard down there. You can be hugging, kissing, or just holding hands, but the excitement is still there. It's normal. Don't feel embarrassed, for most girls it is flattering and even a turn on, provided you are in a relationship with them. Read the above thread and you'll get lots of opinions that pretty much say the same thing.
    The ShySoul has recently been on a mission to share a banner of love, respect, compassion, honesty, and selfless giving with one another. If you believe in these things as well, please make them a part of your everyday lives.

The soul never dies. We all have a strength within us that no force can deny. Speak up for what is right and never let anyone silence you.

Platinum Member
    Strange issue? You're supposed to get erections around your girlfriend bro! Even just thinking about her when she's not there. It's when you stop getting erections...that's the problem...

You sound perfectly normal to me!

You definitely should be getting erections. When I am with a woman that I like, I get erections walking into a restaurant. It is all good.

"Little drdread" has a tiny brain of his own, unconnected to yours.
    You'll get used to it.
    Some guys take a $10 pill to get wood, so think of all the money you're saving!
    << Vigilance.

Some guys take a $10 pill to get wood, so think of all the money you're saving!
    Just $10? I thought some of that stuff was more expensive then that.

And yes, you'll get used to it.
    The ShySoul has recently been on a mission to share a banner of love, respect, compassion, honesty, and selfless giving with one another. If you believe in these things as well, please make them a part of your everyday lives.

The soul never dies. We all have a strength within us that no force can deny. Speak up for what is right and never let anyone silence you.

I sometimes would pay $20 to turn it off!
    << Vigilance.

it's perfectly normal. for you, it shows that your body most obviousely has a great chemical connection with hers. and for her, it means that she'll know that she does indeed turn you on, and not only is that a huge ego boost for her, it can also help light her fire as well.

it's a win win situation, and just be sure to wear a long enough shirt to make it a tad less noticeable in public. but be happy, it's natural and most foten times a very good thing thats happening to you

wow...a foreign concept to me that that is something you will "get used to." I'm sure there are equivelants for girls...can't think of any right now....

But from MY perspective, if a girl does notice it, at first its embarrassing. Especially when she's not sure what, if anything she is supposed to do about it. After a while, it IS pretty exciting and flattering...
    What i really meant to say, is that I'm sorry for the way I am......

You have to get use to it, or spend time visualizing Rodney Dangerfield.
    It really is a curse especially for young guys who have it pop up in math class or during a test.
    << Vigilance.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...