Thread: Pee during orgasm?!?!

Pee during orgasm?!?!

i recently started using a powerful vibrator that really gets me to have orgasms (first time i actually used a vibrator). But, sometimes i pee at the same time i orgasm when i use it. I NEVER pee'd before when i got an orgasm by a guy but currently sometimes using this vibrator i do pee. could it be the vibrator itself and its powerful vibrations in/on my clitoris? (note: i use the vibrator only in/on my clitoris and not in the hole i have sex in). i didnt get an orgasm from my b/f since i have used the vibrator so i can't really tell if the same thing is going to happen when my b/f gives me an orgasm (HOPEFULLY NOT! LOL). is this normal to pee during getting an orgasm from a vibrator?
    Last edited by nychick; 01-03-2006 at 09:22 PM.

Are you sure it's urine, and not just female ejaculate? Many women do "ejaculate" a clear fluid when they orgasm. Does it smell like urine, or is it colourless, and even kind of sticky?

Anyway, it can happen even with orgasms with men, but I have yet to meet or talk to a man whom is turned off by that kind of thing.

One other thing "that hole that you have sex in" is called a vagina...
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkolivegreen][B]<--- [COLOR=sienna]Carbun the Super-Bunny[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#556b2f][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkolivegreen][B]At the end of the day, how you imprinted on someones life and heart is the only true mark any of us leave on this earth and is what we are most proud of... [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][I][SIZE=1]- My Biggest Hero and Mentor: My Mum.[/SIZE][/I]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=orange][B]Il faut d'abord durer [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][I][SIZE=1]- Ernest Hemingway[/SIZE][/I]

I also believe it could be female ejaculation - which is perfectly normal.
    Last edited by darkblue; 01-04-2006 at 09:53 AM.
    "Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power."
    George Orwell; 1984

Bronze Member
    I have many sick male friends. Whilst i have never had this happen to me the guys call it the waterfall. It's not urine, it is the female ejaculation and women think they are peeing because it shoots out with great force.

One of my friends showed me a text download where the women pee-ed about 2 foot. lol, it looked really strange, so if this is what is happening to you it's not pee, it is just ejaculation.

Don't worry, it sounds like its just female ejaculation. Consider yourself lucky.

i can't really tell if the same thing is going to happen when my b/f gives me an orgasm (HOPEFULLY NOT! LOL)
    Some men die for it, and if they know you're capable of it, they almsot feel as if the sex act is incomplete unless it happens. The only annoyance is that you have to change the sheets much more often.

the women pee-ed about 2 foot
    While that's quite impressive, I doesn't have to travel that far for it to be a "female ejaculation". lol

BellaDonna
    Carly, don't be sad
    Life is crazy, life is mad
    Don't be afraid
    Carly, don't be sad
    That's your destiny, the only chance
    Take it, take it in your hands

Well behaved women rarely make history.

Quote Originally Posted by RayKay
    "that hole that you have sex in" is called a vagina...
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I can't read anymore than that!

You can get a lot of pressure on your bladder when having sex or using a vibrator and sometimes the sensation of a vibrator can relax your bladder muscles as well!

Just make sure you go to the toilet before and after you use it, to prevent it.
    Definition of Serendipity: Good luck in making unexpected and fortunate discoveries...

now if I told you then it would not be a secret anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Serendipity~
    You can get a lot of pressure on your bladder when having sex or using a vibrator and sometimes the sensation of a vibrator can relax your bladder muscles as well!

Just make sure you go to the toilet before and after you use it, to prevent it.
    I thought when you are in the process of an orgasm and organ or something of that kind actually supresses the bladder from releasing urine?
    That consciousness is everything and that all things begin with a thought. That we are responsible for our own fate, we reap what we sow, we get what we give, we pull in what we put out. I know these things for sure.
    Madonna, O Magazine, January 2004

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...