guys!!where do you like to be kissed??

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, besides the lips... pecks on the cheek are cute. My bf gets a tingle down his spine when I kiss his neck. I'm thinking work your way down from the neck to the nipples? Seems like a good idea.

He gets kinda weirded out if I try to nibble on his ears or something though, it was funny.

• 4 weeks later...

I love being kissed on the neck, especially when she works her way down to my chest, sends me crazy. I also love during a kiss when a girl runs her hand through my hair.

But one thing i think is hard to top is when you are both led by each other, and the girl leans right over you to kiss you, almos lying on top of you.

LiveStrong

I love it when my girl starts kissing me from my chest then down to my stomach. I guess my body thinks she'll be proceeding further downwards, so my abs start to contract and my breathing goes uncontrolled. For our first few dates, she teased me by stopping right above my patch, but one great night she ran that red light and took me to Pleasure Town haha.

I'd rather be kissed all over after we are finished. Massaging, light biting licking. Neck and ears for sure. All that is more sensitive after we are done, not before for me. I don't 'need' anything before we start. I usually spend most of my time kissing 'her' and doing things for 'her' during foreplay.

3 inches below the navel is my only answer for teasing/foreplay. That is why blowjobs can be such a great part of foreplay.

Don't think of guys wanting to be teased just as much as girls imo. We for the most part are wired differently.

Honestly, the best kissing I have experienced with my g/f has not been during sex/foreplay. It is the goodnight type kissing that we share when we can't get to a place to have sex but have had a great day or time together. That is probably a function of how turned on she is by kissing. I can feel all the emotion she puts into it and we both take our time to do it right.

• 2 weeks later...

My neck gets me, and nibbling my ear while breathing heavily. Don't know why, there's something primal about the latter, gets me fired up.

On the other hand, there is the experience Cardinal has. When kissing goes beyond merely a physical act of intimacy and becomes a wordless expression of emotion. In a strange way, rubbing noses has much the same effect on me (as well as kissing).

• 5 months later...