Doggystyle - tips please

minnie

Hi, i am really clueless on this subject. My boyfriend knows im inexperienced, but i still have no clue on what to do....

I tend to just be there and my guy is doing all the work. What shoud i be doing?

i would appreciate advice from what women think work, and also what men would want a woman to be doing.

*i havent got a clue*

Well, with doggy-style he should be doing most of the work, imo. But I would think you could thrust back in his direction, and otherwise move your hips. You also might want to use your hand(s) on yourself. And you could make some noise, but don't fake it.

Enjoy yourself.... lol. Its a very provacative pose for you... arch your back and if you have long hair toss your mane toward your back. Arching your back... by..while on all fours.. push your belly toward the bed while you push up on your arms and flex your shoulders back... it feels different for you while he's in there... guarenteed.

And you will feel more in control.. even though he is the one in dominant position.

Or... here's a new one on me. If you have your legs closed together and he's straddle position behind you. Its a tighter fit for both of you.

And as BECH suggested... you can do a reach back.. you can reach back and lightly play with his jewels....

And by all means... enjoy yourself... its a cook position. Never fake it. Its not fair. LOL.

I've found that reaching back and playing with his jewels is pleasurable for him. Or you may want to use your hands to explore your body too. I like pushing back while he's going at it too--it gives me a great feeling. Everyone else has given great suggestions too. Have fun trying this stuff out!

i guess the appeal of doggy style is that the man dominates the woman in this position, so if that's the spirit you're doing it in, i think the guy is supposed to do most of the work. arching your back does tend to look sexier. but even though you're passive, it's still preferable to do stuff, which makes it an interaction, as opposed to him just having you as an object he can thrust into.

personally, it's my favourite position, just cause dominating a girl really turns me on.