How do you know when you've hurt a girls feelings?

Well it's not really a certaina someone, well it kinda is, but I was just want to know from everyone's knowledge how aperson would present themselves as being hurt. For example stop looking at you, talking at you, kind of influence her to stop talking to everyone else(before she was social, but she then became anti-social). You know, stuff like that.

Out of general curiosity, (both guys and gals can reply), what are the subtle signs that a girl that used to like you but you hurt her feelings unintentionally?

you can USUALLY see it in her face if you' re talking to her and you hurt her !

if u hurt my feelings i prolly wouldn't make it tooo obvious cuz i hate confrontations. but u can still tell, it's just subtle. i would act more cold towards you and not initiate conversations. if u hurt my feelings big time and i like u then i would move on to another guy. I'd maybe give u a 2nd chance but only if i like u alot.

just be careful with what u say and do...cuz u mite not think its intentional but she mite think it is. like there was this guy i liked and i thought he liked me too genuinely, until he bootycalled me one nite, and this other time he asked me wat i was doing that nite so i told him i had to do hw and ish ..then he was like "can anyone F***?"

so just keep in mind that girls don't like to feel like ur only into her for sex...it usually hurts a girl's feelings. i usually stop liking a guy once i find out he only wants sex.

• 2 weeks later...

Something I painfully learnt - turning her back on you, and not wanting to reply to what you say to her. Then when you ask "whats wrong?" they reply "It's OK...". What I believe this actually means is "No its not OK, but im not going to speak to you about it, because I dislike you, and i'll get revenge on you one day".

i once hurt a girl who i was interested in (she was interested in me too but had a boyfriend), kind of started giving her the silent treatment, and at first, she'd give me these sad puppy dog eyes, but then she just gave me the cold shoulder and the silent treatment. she got jealous when i was joking around with another girl (another classmate, just a friend), and "accidentally" bumped into us with her boyfriend. my other friend had no idea what was going on and was being friendly, i just had this amused smirk on me, cause i knew she was trying to get me jealous, and when she saw that, she started chasing me around again. i have no idea how that worked

if u hurt my feelings big time and i like u then i would move on to another guy. I'd maybe give u a 2nd chance but only if i like u alot.

erm.... if you really liked someone, you wouldnt be able to just get over them that quickly and move onto "another guy". that sounds like your just lookign for a b/f for the sake of having a b/f and not because your actually looking for genuine love. no offence intended.

just be careful with what u say and do...cuz u mite not think its intentional but she mite think it is. like there was this guy i liked and i thought he liked me too genuinely, until he bootycalled me one nite, and this other time he asked me wat i was doing that nite so i told him i had to do hw and ish ..then he was like "can anyone F***?"

so just keep in mind that girls don't like to feel like ur only into her for sex...it usually hurts a girl's feelings. i usually stop liking a guy once i find out he only wants sex.

thats has nothing at all to do with what this thread is about. at all.

You can usually tell when someone is hurt. Just look for a sudden and/or drastic change in attitude and behavior. If she was cheerful and talking to you but then gets real quiet or defensive, shes upset about something.

The important thing is what do you do about it. Give her space to cool down, ask her whats wrong, and try to have a rational talk about it. Say you didn't mean it and ask why it hurt her (if its something obvious you shouldn't need to ask but if its subtle and you don't get it, have her talk though it). That why you can work out the problem instead of letting it come between you.