What does it mean when a womans arms are Folded

Theirs this girl that talks to me in my class that I have a crush on, but whenever I talk to her, her arms are folded. Now is that a bad sign or a good sign. I can never seem to make I contact with her because she is so into the class.

Personally, I see crossing arms as more of a neutral comfort thing. I cross my arms just because its more comfortable sometimes. I also think crossing the arms may be an attempt to make ones figure appear better. On a man, this will cause the pecs to flex, and on a woman it could make her upper body figure (you know what I mean) better or more developed. So, in my opinion, crossing the arms is not bad, generally speaking. It could be just for comfort, warmth, or to just look more built or something. So don't take her crossing arms sign as a bad thing, it could very well be good

i would like to know the same thiing, why is this posted in the self injury forum??

About the arm-crossing thing. I read in an article that folding of the arms indicates disinterest, shyness, and insecurity to some extent, but that doesnt mean that this girl you're referring to is shy or uniterested in you.

Like everyone else said, you should look at her facial guestures and tone of voice when she speaks to you. good luck

k PERSONALLY i remember when in the flirting stage with my bf i would always be holding books infront of my chest or have my arms crossed. its just something i do when im nervous. cross my legs too even when im standing if im talking to someone i like! maybe because i think ill be tempted to just hug them if i dont! lol...look im just saying that if it was ME that you were talking to and i did that it would be a good sign. so look at other thigns to see if she likes you.