dress code for an interview at Old Navy

Hi.
    I have an interview at Old Navy and I have no idea how to dress for it..The dress code at the store is pretty casual and the manager herself wears something more casual than business casual while the staff is extremely casual with jeans and plain t-shirts.

So would it be expected for me to dress that way too?

I was intending to wear a dress shirt and dress pants with black shoes? but i'm afraid i'll be over dressed? do you think so too?

any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    -AC

I think it would be wise to dress like the employees there. Maybe a polo shirt with some khaki pants (instead of the jeans traditionally worn by their employees). What is most important are your people skills. Their employees seem to be somewhat enthusiastic, people-oriented, and smile. If you can show your interviewer these traits, I don't think you should have too much trouble. Good luck.
    "Your mind is your greatest weapon." - David J. Lieberman, Ph.D

"Most every person or situation can be influenced through the power of psychology."

I second that. A polo shirt and kackis would make you nicely dressed and not over dressed. Good Luck on your interview!
    Only YOU can make YOU happy

Wear what you feel confident in, even if you're not sure it's what they're looking for. It'll help you feel confident during the interview, and will do you more good than wearing what they want.

Alternatively, make sure your entire outfit is purchased from Old Navy.
    melody::Calls()

•  

• Related Articles & Books
    by Margarita Nahapetyan
    How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
    by Margarita Nahapetyan
    Flirting at workplace can indeed help women to get ahead and build their way to success. However, their colleagues will not like it at all, saying ...
    by Margarita Nahapetyan
    It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...